APOD Firearms

Attention Garand owners...what's this ammo worth?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Ok, so a friend of mine has been sitting on this ammo for a few years 'cause he was planning on getting a Garand one day. Recently he decided that he'd rather have the cash for it. He asked me to list it for him. This is what he had. 8 boxes "black tip" 30 06 rounds in green boxes. One was open and I confirmed a headstamp of 1972 LC production with painted black tips. About 30 loose rounds of black tip ammo(all 72' LC). 3 boxes of hornady spire point 150gr ammo. 2 boxes of umc 150 gr ball ammo. 2 boxes of Remington 180gr core lokt PSP. One box of m25 tracer rounds. 15 rounds of LC 172gr Match ammo. 20 rounds of SL 55' black tip ammo in a twin cities box(same ammo, wrong box).One box of AE 150gr FMJ BT. 50 loose rounds of PMC, FC and RP FMJ ammo. 25 Enbloc(?) clips. Overall over 400 rounds of mixed stuff, all brass cased, american made ammo. He also had a box or two of Vintage black tip ammo produced in 1943 but I think he wants to keep it. I plan on listing all of this stuff soon here on TGT. He really needs to get top dollar for it but I want to price it to move. Maybe one of you "old timers" can let me know what it's worth. Thanks ya'll - Texmex
    Venture Surplus ad

Top Bottom