• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    You tell him jrbfishn. I wasn’t going to comment on it but thanks. All most liberals care about is making their agenda a reality with no moral standards. Makes zero sense for me to listen to what they have to say when I know I’m just going to be taken advantage of.
    ARJ Defense ad

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Speaking of Jake, you haven’t posted any pics of him lately.

Thanks for inquiring about the little guy! He's doing real well! He's the best little companion ever and we're together almost 24/7.

I had Covid in Dec 2019 to January 2020, then lost my sight for almost all of 2020, so Jake had to wait for treatment. He looked after me, but his teeth were hurting him. There was little that I could do, then. Got my vision back, paid the bills and then it was Jake's turn.

He had his 4th Dental surgery and he's down to about 4 teeth, but he's just like a puppy again! He's very playful and chases the squirrels out front of the house. He can't catch them, but he loves to chase them! He'll be 11 in April.

Jakes "Mom", Friend Bonnie has been buying "Dr Marty's" food for him and his weight dropped from 12+ to 8 1/2 pounds. He's like a new doggie!

No pictures? My fault. Can't figure out how to do that.

Flash
    Glad the little dude is doing better. You as well.

Top Bottom