Jul 5, 2013
    IMG_3683.jpeg

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    "the safety team member stated that he confronted 2 suspicious males outside the church, one of whom presented a rifle. The safety team member fired multiple rounds causing both males to enter a white minivan and flee the scene, driving north bound on US 281."

Saw cops all over the place from Llano to Burnet to Lampasas to Copperas Cove.

I was in Giovanni's having lunch when they pulled over a white minivan right next to my vehicle.

Last edited:

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    “Tarver has a criminal history. He was convicted in 1996 in Caldwell for making a false report.“

Interesting, but would that not show up in a background check? One would assume a church setting up a security apparatus would run BGC on the folks applying.

The guy is a retarded deuche nozzle. Hopefully they follow through with the felony charges and make no plea offers. This guy is too stupid to be near guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Interesting, but would that not show up in a background check? One would assume a church setting up a security apparatus would run BGC on the folks applying.

The guy is a retarded deuche nozzle. Hopefully they follow through with the felony charges and make no plea offers. This guy is too stupid to be near guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not think a church would run a background check on one of its congregation that volunteered for the security team.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Don't know, she was BGC'd for just working with toddlers in the nursery. Guess rural churches doon't have the time/staff to do it.

Top Bottom