• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    No one with any personal integrity works with the ATF. No Law Enforcement professional could see how they treat Americans and work there if they had any personal integrity. Only the jack boot wannabes stay there.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Keep in mind that Waco got raided because David Koresh told an undercover agent, "We're not afraid of the ATF." I'm not saying that you shouldn't hate any unelected entity that makes up it's own rules and treats the Constitution like it was written on toilet paper. I'm just suggesting that you hate them quietly.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    I don't know much about the NFA world...but isn't that a fairly low valuation?
    If it was a dealer sample it isn't generally worth much. The feller I used for gunsmith work when I was in that business cut up 3 HK UMP 40 machine guns and sold them for parts. That was a couple years ago though.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    And the ATF wonders why there is so much hatred towards them!!

For the rest of us and especially those who "advertise" their wares, this should serve as a warning... :eek: :eek: :eek:

By the way, there was no mention of this on Vicker's Facebook page, but a lot of other people are asking the same questions!

There is a discussion going on BARF.com, one person speculated "I'm wondering if this is going to be like what happened with FPS Russia, where the feds tried to raid him because he was using his SOT for YouTube videos."

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I didn't count them individually, but based on the number of pages, it looks like they seized about 170 machine guns. Alleged machine guns. Seems like they are under valued for machine guns. $1000 ea?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Keep in mind that Waco got raided because David Koresh told an undercover agent, "We're not afraid of the ATF."
    No they got raided because atf thought they were easy pickings for a high profile, high publicity gun raid.

and this is the inherent problem with atf and many Le agencies. Easy ops against generally law abiding people, and nothing against organized crime, gangs and the like who are the ones doing 99.99% of the violence

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    Seems to be a lot of discussion over the price they put on the paperwork. More than likely whatever paperwork they use to tag evidence might force them to assign a value to the property. When you're out in the field trying to load up a van full of machine guns its much easier to assign 1k price for everything since they actually have no idea or probably even care what the market value is.

Same as when I cant identify someone when filling out my paperwork. I use LNu, Fnu.

Last name unknown, first name unknown.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Seems to be a lot of discussion over the price they put on the paperwork. More than likely whatever paperwork they use to tag evidence might force them to assign a value to the property. When you're out in the field trying to load up a van full of machine guns its much easier to assign 1k price for everything since they actually have no idea or probably even care what the market value is.

Same as when I cant identify someone when filling out my paperwork. I use LNu, Fnu.

Last name unknown, first name unknown.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    They also listed an Astra pistol of unknown caliber at $1000. So there's that.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    3112060_700b.jpg
    Atf calculator

Reactions: TXP
    Top Bottom