Capitol Armory ad

ATF proposed rule 2021R-05, Definition of “Frame or Receiver” and Identification of Firearms.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    So, with this hurricane of bullsh!t swirling, where do we stand TODAY on PSA rifle kits? GTG?
    Assuming you are talking about rifle kits in various forms just minus the lower, nothing has changed.

The summary below is short and too the point.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    6cczcn.jpg

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    So.................

The family that bought our shop applied for another premise added to their license in the first week of January 2022 immediately after buying the shop. They already have a license for their LLC in MO., just add another location....

I already had an 07 license and applied for another premise in January also at the same time.....

Neither of us have a license yet........

These are NOT new licenses....just adding another location...

I think the ATF is slow rolling everything and everyone.......the vast majority of ATF employees I have been told, are still working from home because of covid........

He can't open the shop and I can't order anything or conduct business because the addresses don't match up...

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Why is there no run on 80 percent lowers right now, before this BS goes into effect? Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    Tyler "suburbs"... :)
    So anyone buying 25 stripped upper blem's, or 100 stripped uppers as an investment, like people wish they did in the '80's?

uppers.png

Another question, which party is the only one pushing for the majority of mag bans and trying to ban everything they can, lately?

Last edited:

Salted

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2022
    Corpus Christi
    So.................

The family that bought our shop applied for another premise added to their license in the first week of January 2022 immediately after buying the shop. They already have a license for their LLC in MO., just add another location....

I already had an 07 license and applied for another premise in January also at the same time.....

Neither of us have a license yet........

These are NOT new licenses....just adding another location...

I think the ATF is slow rolling everything and everyone.......the vast majority of ATF employees I have been told, are still working from home because of covid........

He can't open the shop and I can't order anything or conduct business because the addresses don't match up...
    I can't shake the feeling that this is a feature and not a bug. I'll be happy if I'm wrong, though.

Be even happier if the ATF was abolished, but what can you do.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    So..............After a lawsuit was filed against the ATF by JSD..........the ATF rescinded their cease and desist letter to try and get the case dropped......................

Major Fuckery by the ATF.....................

CdnPlinkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tyranny everywhere. Some folks here have an idea that moving south will end their problems. That may even have had a grain of truth to it at one time. I see the ATF and RCMP moving in concert to make gun ownership just as difficult and onerous no matter where one resides. The only positive difference any more is the freedom to carry to protect life. Up here the serfs don't have that option.

Top Bottom