• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Been a long damn time since I’ve been on here but I thought I’d check in on some class 3 stuff.
    just processed an F4 individual for a deadair sandman S and plan to put it on a 13.7 solgw m4-exo2. Did the silencer shop kiosk thing.
    ARJ Defense ad

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Congrats! Lookin' like consensus right now is that 5-8 month mark over the last few months huh.... May just be time for my first...
    I’m about to be at 8 months for a couple form 4s/trust. A friend has been waiting longer. It is almost as if they have stopped approving them. On the NFA tracker forum, people used to always post approvals. Now there are tons of people posting that they have purchased them, and almost nobody posting approvals.

raggu0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2020
    Austin, TX
    I’m about to be at 8 months for a couple form 4s/trust. A friend has been waiting longer. It is almost as if they have stopped approving them. On the NFA tracker forum, people used to always post approvals. Now there are tons of people posting that they have purchased them, and almost nobody posting approvals.
    Damn. That isn't a good sign... Hopefully they come in troves soon

PracticalCarry

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Cedar Park, Tx
    My latest were two Form 4s - one for a Bowers Bity can (Check cashed on 7.8.21) and one for a SWD M15 AC/Lightning Link. The SWD link check cashed on 6.25.21. Gonna be a while... Wish me patience...

PracticalCarry

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Cedar Park, Tx
    Two SilencerCentral cans (a Ti /45-9mm and a Ti .22) purchased and forms completed 10.2.21 will update when checks cash.
    These are in addition to the two items listed a few posts above this one. Sooo much waiting ahead of me. time to forget about it for a while.

Top Bottom