• SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    So what can we do SC? How do we change the way things are going?

I agree with you but I see so much division within the gun community that I am hesitant to say that anything will change!

sent from: wait, where am I!?
    I'm drafting an email form for all of us to send out a task that ATF 41f be defunded with the exception of the Cleo notification

This is an effort to give us the best of both worlds. Get rid of the additional fingerprints and photographs that screw everybody and change the Cleo sign off to Cleo notification which benefits all of the individual purchasers

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

tmperez

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2014
    Austin Tx
    I'm drafting an email form for all of us to send out a task that ATF 41f be defunded with the exception of the Cleo notification

This is an effort to give us the best of both worlds. Get rid of the additional fingerprints and photographs that screw everybody and change the Cleo sign off to Cleo notification which benefits all of the individual purchasers

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This would be great, it would be good to have a well written letter to use as a frame, we can then customize depending on who we send it to.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Hypothetical:

There is an NFA trust with assets assigned and there are two trustees and two beneficiaries ... husband and wife and two kids.

Over time, The originating trustee begins to suffer from dementia and can no longer take care of their affairs.

Under the new rules, what steps do the trustees and beneficiaries need to take today and when the dementia takes hold?

tmperez

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2014
    Austin Tx
    Bringing this thread back form the dead.

Wondering if anyone has heard anything about defending this rule. I have been emailing Cornyn, Culberson and Lamar Smith (my local congressman) bi-weekly but have heard nothing whatsoever about de-funding this.

Sean do you have any inside info you can share?

Top Bottom