• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    This really irritated me. Yea the guy was being stupid but assault charges. Give me a break. Lady just wants to use this for her career and tell everyone that she is a "victim."

Hurley's Gold

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    While I have no love for the media, the local reporters tolerate a lot of abuse. Under Texas law, that would be an assault. I have no problem with her prosecuting.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    txinvestigator;412 356 said:
    While I have no love for the media, the local reporters tolerate a lot of abuse. Under Texas law, that would be an assault. I have no problem with her prosecuting.

It happened in Myrtle Beach

Yes a shove may be assault, BUT COME THE F*CK ON LADY. She reports like she was beaten with a lead pipe.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I did not see an assault. Just some asshattery.

Didn't occur in TX but if it had:

1) No bodily injury occurred.
    2) no threat was made.
    3) Contact was unintentional, and nobody could forsee anyone thinking it was offensive or provacative. Had he pushed or shoved her it might be different.

This will be dropped fast. Only person who looks stupid here is the reporter and the station for even trying to claim this was an assault. I have seen worse trying to get on an elevator.

Sec. 22.01. ASSAULT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person:
    (1) intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly causes bodily injury to another, including the person's spouse;
    (2) intentionally or knowingly threatens another with imminent bodily injury, including the person's spouse; or
    (3) intentionally or knowingly causes physical contact with another when the person knows or should reasonably believe that the other will regard the contact as offensive or provocative.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Party central for the Carolinas, Virginia, and Georgia.

Fellow saw the opportunity to put his mug on a live Broad cast.

No assault, just the stupid action of a 20-year old whose brain has yet to fully develop into risk/reward behavior.

Forty years ago, I might have pulled that same stunt without fear of retribution.

If I were the Sheriff, I'd lock him up for the night and let him go the next morning with a stern warning.

Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    facepalm.jpg
    I don't see this as assault. I just see this as a stupid 20 yr old being a stupid 20 yr old.
    I would be embarrassed if I was her and referred to that as an "assault". I wonder of she blames Ikea when she stubs her toe on her bed?
    Now that kid is going to have a record because of some dumb twit on tv got her feelings hurt while trying to do a story.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    No one has a sense of humor anymore……. I thought it was hilarious

Fer sure
    What a crock of shit... That stupid bitch needs to be pimp slapped. That'll give her something to cry about.

This

I don't see this as assault. I just see this as a stupid 20 yr old being a stupid 20 yr old.
    I would be embarrassed if I was her and referred to that as an "assault". I wonder of she blames Ikea when she stubs her toe on her bed?
    Now that kid is going to have a record because of some dumb twit on tv got her feelings hurt while trying to do a story.
    And definitely this

Top Bottom