• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-dems-push-for-assault-weapons-ban

"As I read the Second Amendment, it doesn't say the right to bear arms shall not be infringed unless the gun has scary features," Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio

Should the government pass an assault-weapons ban, Muller declared, "I will not comply."

Charlottesville, Va., Chief of Police RaShall Brackney indicated she was in favor of a ban on "any weapon that could be used to hunt individuals." -- So that takes in all firearms, vehicles, knives, axes, cleavers, baseball bats, 2x4's, bows, slingshots...
    Venture Surplus ad

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    They don't and won't understand that the right to keep and bears arms has little to do with personal protection and more to do with defending we the people against a tyrannical government. Those that are trying to take the guns are the "tyrannical government" we are protecting ourselves from. And, we the people are obliged to maintain these rights for ourselves and our posterity.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    giphy.gif

0004_come_and_take_it_sticker_jpg_2000x.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    They don't and won't understand that the right to keep and bears arms has little to do with personal protection and more to do with defending we the people against a tyrannical government. Those that are trying to take the guns are the "tyrannical government" we are protecting ourselves from. And, we the people are obliged to maintain these rights for ourselves and our posterity.

BINGO. Right on target. Well said.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-dems-push-for-assault-weapons-ban

"As I read the Second Amendment, it doesn't say the right to bear arms shall not be infringed unless the gun has scary features," Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio

Should the government pass an assault-weapons ban, Muller declared, "I will not comply."

Charlottesville, Va., Chief of Police RaShall Brackney indicated she was in favor of a ban on "any weapon that could be used to hunt individuals." -- So that takes in all firearms, vehicles, knives, axes, cleavers, baseball bats, 2x4's, bows, slingshots...
    Didn't John Wick kill 3 people with a pencil?

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    What ya gunna do about it?
    We all sit here & bitch, but no of us are in the streets yet, so they keep taking.

Yep. We all might be just “bitching”, but that does not mean a tipping point cannot be reached and we all do decide to spillover to the streets. I don’t think it would take much to rally the troops and descend on the Capitol in a show of force.

I would say those on the forum are not the protesting type, but that does not mean we cannot form-up and protest. I am not there yet, but the day might be coming, or better yet, the day will come, because they, the Democrats won’t stop with their attacks on the 2A. So in the meantime, I suppose I’ll just “bitch” along with everyone else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    In case you are wondering:

"Dr. Brackney earned BS (2009) and Masters (2011) degrees from Carnegie Mellon University and a Ph.D. (2017) from Robert Morris University. Additionally, she has earned numerous professional certificates from Penn State University, The University of Delaware, The Command Institute for Police Executives and the Police Executive Research Forum. Dr. Brackney is also a graduate of the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia; the United States Secret Service Dignitary Protection course in Washington, DC; Redstone Arsenal “Bomb School” for managers in Huntsville, Alabama. and Leadership Pittsburgh XIX."

YEP, Affirmative Action Programs work very well.

Gonna make a GREAT Chief of Police due to extensive exp walking a beat, making arrests, yes her experience in the ranks coupled with here extensive MANAGEMENT or people organizations will make her loved by the people under her who actually do police work.

Not sure why but this seems to come to mind:

Top Bottom