Join TexasGunTalk

Armed robber shot dead at San Antonio gas station

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by vmax, Dec 4, 2019.

1. GunnutJack

GunnutJack New Member

Dec 7, 2019
    Euless, Texas
    Probably got angry because the HERO splattered blood all over their jelly donuts.

2. GunnutJack

GunnutJack New Member

Dec 7, 2019
    Euless, Texas
    I hope this guy gets a SHARK lawyer and gets cleared. Be nice if he could receive damages against the police department for wrongful prosecution.

3. sergeant69

sergeant69 Active Member

Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    and spinning it!

4. roadapple

roadapple New Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Claude, Texas

Tell them a retired Texas Peace Officer told you to tell them: that you can't carry a cop around in your pocket, so you didn't have another option.

5. roadapple

roadapple New Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Claude, Texas
    SAPD has been under liberal management for far too long. If that happened in the panhandle (and it does), most of the cops around here would have thanked this citizen for the assist.

All of the bigger cities in Texas are becoming more liberal. When I was a kid in Abilene, one of my jr. high school classmates was watching his families gas station, after school, while his dad went to the bank. A masked subject came into the station, pointed a handgun at the kid, and demanded that he open the register. The kid shot him in the face with the 12 gauge that they kept for just such an occasion. The APD cops that responded to the call told this kid that he did them a favor. The kid had a hard time dealing with it for a while but the last I saw him, he had made peace with it. Everyone, but our school teachers, told him he did the right thing because he did not know if the subject might have shot him when he found the register light.

Unfortunately, government is becoming more liberal. This makes a hostile work environment for many good officers. Some of the newer officers did not get the same training we got back in ancient times. Not all of them are "bad", per say; but you never know who will answer the service call. Always make sure you are in the right when you use a firearm against a two legged varmint. You do not need legal trouble along with the rest of what you may, or may not, experience. If you are involved in a shooting, my advice is to join one of the legal defense organizations, like Texas Lawshield, and do not talk to anyone until you have spoken with their attorneys.

Stay safe.

Kar98 likes this.
  6. vmax

vmax TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 15, 2013
    Uhh..I wasnt there ...just reported it to the forum
    I have no dog in this fight

TxStetson likes this.
  7. Charley

Charley Active Member

Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    Female officer being interviewed also said the shooter could face a civil suit. Not with a lawful self defense shooting. She wasn't very knowledgeable.

8. ireload2

ireload2 New Member

Jan 8, 2018
    USA
    We believe in happy endings...