• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    Glad to know it perhaps we will run into one another here one day be safe driving back and forth there are to many idiots on the road. I have to drive back and forth to Houston a lot to take my wife to the hospital and can't stand the idiots on the road.
    Capitol Armory ad

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    I can easily explain away all the Medina signs in Austin. Hey, it's Austin, no, LIBERAL Austin. They would like nothing better than to have Perry have to fight hard in a primary, dig hard in a runoff, mud slinging left and right. All of which would make it tougher for him against White.

Well, you are the one acting like a liberal. You have very little substance for an argument (if any), and when you run out, you just start name calling. Now you expect us to believe that she is a liberal plant? Sounds like the proverbial drowning man grabbing at straws tryng to stay alive.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Glad to know it perhaps we will run into one another here one day be safe driving back and forth there are to many idiots on the road. I have to drive back and forth to Houston a lot to take my wife to the hospital and can't stand the idiots on the road.

There are a lot of idiots on the road. Unfortunately most have migrated to Austin, DFW and Houston. :(

Most days not a problem. Some days a huge problem.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Well, you are the one acting like a liberal. You have very little substance for an argument (if any), and when you run out, you just start name calling. Now you expect us to believe that she is a liberal plant? Sounds like the proverbial drowning man grabbing at straws tryng to stay alive.

Believe me, no one that ever sees my posts here or elsewhere ever has labeled me a liberal. Never.

What I am saying is that the White supporters would like to see the poll leader, Perry in this case, have to work harder in a primary and expend money. Even better to have a runoff. Then, even if they can't unseat him in November, it puts them closer and in a better position next election. A protracted fight would also help the democrat state senators and representatives in their campaign by bringing out more democrat voters, getting them interested.

Political fighting goes deep, way beyond a couple debates and yard signs.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom