• ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    ProMag magazines for Beretta 21A are pure junk. But their M1A magazine price tag are quite attractive.

Has anyone had good experience with ProMag?
    Target Sports

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I have one for my 1911 that's done well. I've fired hundreds and hundreds of rounds through it without even a hiccup.

The 30 round mag I bought for my Mini-14, not so much. The follower tipped and all the cartridges fell down into the mag. Luckily they poured right back out, along with the follower and the spring. That's when I learned they're pretty much crap. Those two mags are all the money ProMag will ever get from me.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    My only experience with promags were 2 different drums. One for a Ruger 10/22 and the other Saiga 12. Neither worked worth a crap amd they haven't got a dime from me since.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I honestly do not know how they stay in business. You would think they would get a magazine right every once in awhile!

It reminds me of the guy selling the "do-it-all, fit anything or your money back" holster at the gun show. He goes into great detail, describing how the belt-clip on the holster is, "designed not to fail"!!!

Give me one of those! I've been suckered into buying way too many of the "designed to fail" models!!!

Mycin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    McKinney
    I've had ProMags for my Taurus PT92 that worked. For my 10-22, they were junk. My overall impression is that they're generally junk with an occasional exception.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    The 8 and 10 round mags for the Bersa Thunder 380 are *okay* in my experience, but that experience is limited. Its not a magazine I'd trust my life to unless all other options were exhausted, short of bludgeoning the bad guy to death with the gun first.

Top Bottom