• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John Chambers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Round Rock
    Texas ARs, Suarez style!

In this class we explore the capabilities/strengths and weaknesses of the AR15/M16/M4 Weapons systems.
    In Suarez International fashion, sacred cows end up as dinner while we methodically address history, operation and the tricks and tips of professional operators who have used and continue to use this venerable, most American of Assault Rifles. Expect to be surprised to find out just how reliable the AR can be if proper care and operational protocols are followed.
    This is not your usual re-hashed presentation of the pistol with a rifle that you get in other schools, nor is it SWAT material only suitable for use in a team format. This material is focused for the lone operator regardless of his official status.

April 23, 24 at the Best of the West Range.

http://www.suarezinternationalstore.com/ar15m4riflegunfighting.aspx
    ARJ Defense ad

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I own a 16" armalite Ar with an Eotech 553. I have only owned this rifle for about 2 or 3 years. I keep it dialed in at 50yds and cowitnessed with a flip up rear sight. Would a course like this be a bit above my skill level as a civilian "weekend warrior" ? I would like to become much more proficient with this rifle but feel like I may need some more "trigger time" before taking a course like this one. Please advise - Texmex

John Chambers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Round Rock
    This is the course for you! You have the basics on how to use your rifle but this course will teach you how to fight with your rifle, and to keep it running!

If you have any questions, please ask and I will respond ASAP.

Thanks for your interest,

JC

ghostscout

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Cedar Park/ North Austin
    I'm interested also but where is Liberty Hill, TX???
    liberty hill is about 15-20 minutes north of Austin, depending on where youre at in Austin. It is at the junction of highway 183 and highway 29. Best of the West shooting range is about 5 miles west of that intersection on HWY 29. If that doesnt help, you can always GOOGLE it.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Do you have any ammo recommendations ? My barrel features a 1 in 8 twist rate and typically shoots m855 ammo better than 55gr bullets. I also reload and would prefer to collect my brass if possible. Will I have an oppurtunity to do so ? Thanks - Texmex

John Chambers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Round Rock
    Bring any ammo that functions RELIABLY in your rifle. If you wish to police brass, you may do so during breaks or at the end of the day, but we will not stop training for brass. :)

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    I have trained with John Chambers, as a matter of fact he was an assistant instructor in my very 1st Suarez International course! After joining the SI team, I have also worked with John and his work ethic is second to none. I'm pretty proud of my rifle skills, but John is on a completely different level with his precision rifle skills. When I find a weekend that he's teaching and I'm not you can bet I'll be polishing my rifle skills with John Chambers.

John Chambers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Round Rock
    Be proud of your Infidel status! I cannot think of a better way to flip a big fat finger in the face of the PC crowd than to be a proud Infidel that trains to fight with the AK on the 10th anniversary of 9/11/01.

Besides, every time a new AK is purchased by a civilian and he learns to use it, a Liberal has to change their lace panties!

Top Bottom