• ...and so much more!
  • AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    First is a AR gas piston:
    TNW firearms Piston kit - AR15.COM

Ive had two trade offers so far but not things I wanted.

2nd: DPMS front sight

DPMS front sight (mangonel) - AR15.COM

Besides these things I have:

ar15 hand guards: One bushy carbine skinny guards with rail on bottom of guards for accessories $15.00 WIll also come with Colt m4 Fatty carbine guards ( they have two holes drilled into top right front I had a small rail attached for a while)

Stock wrench for collapsible stocks. $10.00 Black

M4 stock body looks like a bushmaster. This stock body is for 6 position commercial ar-15 stock tubes. Tube and other stock parts not included. $20.00

Miad Flat dark earth grip accessories. Has two back straps and 3 front straps. Pin included. The kit is missing the Large rear back strap and trigger guard front strap. $10.00

full length UTG quad rails for rifle length gas system. Two piece non-free float. The out sides of the rails are fine with normal markings from flashlights etc.. however the inside of the rails where chopped up and ground down by me so I could put a piston kit underneath it. These are FREE to whoever wants them.. But I don't want any grief for the franken-chop I did to them!

Walther ps-22 Red dot sight. Has cant rail mount caps and extra battery. This red dot looks like an aimpoint clone however it works. Between my shooting buddies we have 3 of them and have used them on ar-15 .223, 9mm, .308 non of us have ever had an issue and it holds zero. 11 position rheostat
    I only used this for 100 rounds then went back to iron sights. $45.00
    Walther PS 22 Tactical Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 5 MOA Dot with Picatinny-Style Mount Matte - MidwayUSA

I also have an ITT night vision magnifier. It has 2x and 3x capabilites or flip the lens and you get FISH eye. Comes with the attachment so you can put it on pvs 7's or pvs 14's. I used this to take some night photo's. $100.00. It has some scratches on it. I paid $200 new.

A few more parts...

Free float rifle length smooth tube with vents it came off a DPMS upper so I assume its dpms. It is in decent shape a few minor scratches but when I got it it had one sling swivel hole drilled into it. They must not have had it tightened down b/c when I torque wrenched it down the hole was not properly aligned, So i drilled another. They are not visible from the top of the gun.. but there are 2 holes.. doesn't look great. It will include the sling mount kit. $35.00

P4200019.gif

YHM end cap for bull barrels barrel needs to be 1" in diameter or smaller for it to FIT Brand new $20.00

Next is a Houge Rubber grip for an ar-15.. This is one of the most comfortable I have ever used.. Not a great looker but it is soft rubber. Grip looks new $15.00

P4200015.gif

I am going to big Bend at the end of this week.. So if anyone wants any of this stuff we either have to do it soon or If you are 100% sure you want it I can hold it till I get home towards the end of the month.
    Just let me know.

Also I have more junk coming.. I just have not even gotten to some of the other boxes.

Thanks.
    Venture Surplus ad

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom