• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Range opens at daylight. People show up any time from just before sunrise till late morning. We'll be out there all day.

Sent from my HAL 9000

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Mark me -1 Jeremy. Wife decided that wasn't going to be happening. If I sleep until 5:30 (doubtful) I should be there at eight.

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    Change of plans sort of. Im coming there afterall. Mom is having a friend of hers that lives in Georgetown to pick her up at the airport in Austin. Then theyll go around shopping lol. Knowing my mom and her shopping habits I probably wouldnt have been able to get home till nightfall LOL I just hope she remembers to bring back my rice cooker I UPS'd her when hers broke down and now somehow started working again :)

Last edited:

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Headcount is now just me. Wasn't fair to try and teach my niece anything without 100% full attention to her. 'Sides that, even though she's not afraid of guns, she was quite leery of a lot of other people with guns. And where she goes, goes her new husband, so... - And the third had something else come up and I couldn't change her mind.

to Clarke --------------------------------(BUT, I STILL GET FIRST DIBS ON THEIR GOODIES AND GRUB) -------------------- to Clarke
    LIES and Propaganda!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edwarethered

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    La Marque, Texas
    I'm going to have to be out now. Damn car broke down today. Had to get towed. I'm sorry everybody. I'll be with you in spirit. If my lotto ticket is a winner, we'll shoot my Cruze at the next meet.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    I'll probably show up around 8:30ish to 9. No way am I getting up at 5:30am to eat breakfast and be out the door by 6 to get there at 7. Guess I'll bring the truck and can bring my FPV quadcopter too.

Top Bottom