Texas SOT

April 17th - Second Amendment march on the Capital.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Stop thinking of it as a 2A march in Texas, and think of it as a 2A march in Austin. Downtown Austin may as well be in California, and we need to remind our politicians they are in a conservative state and not to listen to the hippies that surround them.
    Guns International

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    Stop thinking of it as a 2A march in Texas, and think of it as a 2A march in Austin. Downtown Austin may as well be in California, and we need to remind our politicians they are in a conservative state and not to listen to the hippies that surround them.

That makes more sense, I see what your saying, although I'd still leave the guns at home.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    HEY Dan, i agree with you and Majik. and the fact that the KOMIFORNIA hippies are more and more moving into Austin and alike cities cause they have completed wrecking their home state!! and as much as i like guns, taking them to ANY RALLY for what ever reason has truely hurt our cause in the past!! why give the LIBTARDS anything to try and scare an undecided sitting on the fence. especially video of a bunch of gun nuts marching on anything!! remember, the Demo's are the best bomb throwers in the world!!

thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    Ok folks, now that I found a new job I know I can go.

I will be leaving the Pearland Bass Pro parking lot at 0730.
    If you would like to carpool or caravan shoot me a PM and we can set it up.
    I can carry 4 additional people in my truck.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Out in west Texas it would be OK. But Austin has to many yuppies and it hurts their karmas. I noticed as we walked and talked through the bull horns, just the mention of 'Second Amendment' got their fear up for some but a lot of people honked, and waved. One couple actually joined in and walked with us.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Out in west Texas it would be OK. But Austin has to many yuppies and it hurts their karmas. I noticed as we walked and talked through the bull horns, just the mention of 'Second Amendment' got their fear up for some but a lot of people honked, and waved. One couple actually joined in and walked with us.
    The shocked looks on peoples face right, was good to see that state rep stop out with his NRA cap and support us though.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom