• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas
    Apple to Buy Sabre Defence Guns Holsters and Gear

Prediction is: ''Apple will make AR parts not compatible with other ARs. Uses proprietary ammo. Shuts off when shooting unapproved targets"

Apple-Sabre-02.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas
    That's just ... weird.

In what has to be one of the stranger acquisitions for the computer giant, Apple, Inc. appears ready to acquire Sabre Defence. According to Cupertino insiders, Steve Jobs has been trying to gain a foothold into government sales, and sees this acquisition as the perfect vehicle for Apple to accomplish this.

I can't weight for the iGun! It'll be in an odd caliber in triangular shaped cartridges, something you can't easily reload and need to buy the ammunition directly from Apple Military Sales Inc. The only people qualified, and actually able to work on the gun, are iGun Geniuses whose rates are $500 per hour.

But your gun would be able to sync with your iPhone and iPad which will calculate ballistics and give you nice carts.

This could breathe new life into the "I'm a Mac" "And I'm a PC" commercials.... LMAO

i1911.jpg

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I'd be first in line for an iGlock 19.

Can you imagine it? Concealed handgun and awesome .mp3 player. Earbuds trailing down your shirt and into your audio port inside your trendy Apple brand IWB holster.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    This was goofy enough to justify some quick google searches. I want my 5 minutes back!

Besides, I'd hope Jobs would have enough sense to buy a real firearms company like FN, Smith&Wesson, Glock or any of the others that are already successful. FN already has a boat load of government contracts, both domestically and internationally.

Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas
    Actually, it looks like Sabre is in a lot of trouble:

Four charged with weapons conspiracy
    21-count indictment accuses Sabre Defence of conspiracy
    Federal grand jury charges gun manufacturer with illegal arms trafficking

Something makes me think that Apple probably doesnt want none of that.

What do you you want to bet that some federal official with the ATF or the US attorneys office didn't get their grubby palm greased in the customary manner and it triggered this whole investigation?

Top Bottom