• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    TXR (George) and I did some business a long time ago and he stopped by the house to pick up some items. We sat down and shot the crap for a long time. The guy is interesting, knowledgeable, and a straight shooter! If you haven't met him in person, please make it a point to do so. You will definitely enjoy talking to him!

Sterling....did you give TXR that bottle of "Badass" beer?

Flash

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    TXR (George) and I did some business a long time ago and he stopped by the house to pick up some items. We sat down and shot the crap for a long time. The guy is interesting, knowledgeable, and a straight shooter! If you haven't met him in person, please make it a point to do so. You will definitely enjoy talking to him!

Sterling....did you give TXR that bottle of "Badass" beer?

Flash

Thanks for the kind words, sir - and NO he did NOT gimme that beer!!!!

Sterling - yer in trouble, son!!!!!!!!!!

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas

Attachments

• GZP_businesscard_front.jpg
      GZP_businesscard_front.jpg
      79.3 KB · Views: 315
    • Best of Show.jpg
      Best of Show.jpg
      38.1 KB · Views: 296

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    My neighbor David, brought that "Badass" beer back from Detroit aboard my old Kawasaki Concours 1000cc bike. The guy rides like a maniac! He said that it topped out at 130 mph. It used the 1000 cc Ninja engine with milder cams.

Anyway, that bottle survived that trip and I kept it in my China cabinet until Sterling came over and I asked him to pass it along to you.

Sterling.....You be in trouble!..........snicker.

OH.....David warned me that the "Badass" beer was terrible but I liked the label!

Flash

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    No mask. Just getting everything set up while I work with Kevin and Brian getting advertising set up and trying not to break forum rules in the interim. I've already launched on with advertising on forums all over the U.S. I just saved TGT for last because I wanted to get the kinks worked out before you guys ate my lunch.

So yes. Ground Zero Precision is a company I own, which several people posting in this thread already knew but decided to play along anyway (which is pretty awesome and completely expected).
    Good to know and congrats.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Hmmm....odd - apparently your ISP has been ID'd as being involved with a LOT of spam activity. Do me a favor - email me and I'll give you my phone number and we'll try to get you on this afternoon.......

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    No mask. Just getting everything set up while I work with Kevin and Brian getting advertising set up and trying not to break forum rules in the interim. I've already launched on with advertising on forums all over the U.S. I just saved TGT for last because I wanted to get the kinks worked out before you guys ate my lunch.

So yes. Ground Zero Precision is a company I own, which several people posting in this thread already knew but decided to play along anyway (which is pretty awesome and completely expected).

I just found out last night myself.
    I've already placed an order a few weeks ago and have recommended GZP to a few friends.
    It's good to hear it is a TGT member's place.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I just found out last night myself.
    I've already placed an order a few weeks ago and have recommended GZP to a few friends.
    It's good to hear it is a TGT member's place.

Same here. Ordered a barrel and several tube assys for stripped uppers. Arrived last week.
    Should have ordered butt stocks at the same time ... Oh well ...

Top Bottom