• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Would any experienced loaders in Houston want to load 300 rounds of 220 subsonic blackout for me? I need some outlaw state hunting rounds. I'll provide brass and bullets.
    you can hunt hogs with me if you want too??
    We can work out a deal I'll pay you for your time?
    Pm me.
    Thanks!
    Venture Surplus ad

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Thank you!
    Yeah it would have to be a small 06 FFL that would do it for me?
    You might be able to find a tutor to show you how to pull the handle on his press.

As long as he doesn't make it for you, there shouldn't be any monies that need to be paid to Uncle Sam.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Fun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    ^ Thank you everyone, a tutor would be the best. I don't want to buy any stuff right now as I'm moving quite a bit at the moment. If anyone would help me load this brass I have and some 208 AMAX subsonic that would wonderful?
    pm please :)
    Thank you all very much!

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Amax is not an expanding round, and with the velocity for subs, you will not have very humane/quick kills, unless they are perfect shots (and with the bullet drops of subs, very hard to do).

Fun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Amax is not an expanding round, and with the velocity for subs, you will not have very humane/quick kills, unless they are perfect shots (and with the bullet drops of subs, very hard to do).

Yea, I use outlaw state bullets for serious hunting, but the amax are nice for quiet shooting and for rats.

Fun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015

it is rather annoying though that remington and AAC won't sell an economical subsonic hunting round. They brag about blackout being the best thing ever, but it's basically useless with their subsonic ammo, and supersonic is still loud. So if they're going to brag about "queieter than MP5SD" they should at least say "but only effective with some other small companies bullets"

come ln Remington! Release an expanding subsonic 208gr.

Top Bottom