ARJ Defense ad

Anyone in the Hill country, lose a missile launcher?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Used to shoot these in the Suck.... it's empty... front cover is missing, and the foam bumper on the back is also missing.. No optics/tracking unit either. Just a green metal tube with a Gov't sticker on it. Actually, I think you CAN get them at the gun show! MG

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Sage, the news report said it was an"old school" M-47 Dragon. We used to have to lug those things all over Pendleton playing "bang-bang" with the bad guys... They would take a empty tube and put a steel weight inside "so we would get the real feelof having to carry one in battle" what a crock... MG

riverara

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I know how it ended up on his property...
    Some gang banger went and bought one in houston because of the "gunshow loop hole". After he busted a few caps he tossed it in the woods. The other 10 he bought must have made it into Mexico. I think he even told the seller that he would have a problem passing a background check.

Parker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Buda, TX
    I know how it ended up on his property...
    Some gang banger went and bought one in houston because of the "gunshow loop hole". After he busted a few caps he tossed it in the woods. The other 10 he bought must have made it into Mexico. I think he even told the seller that he would have a problem passing a background check.

Unfortunately you give the South Texas gang bangers too much credit. Half of these idiots out here can't manage to tie their shoes, much less figure out how to pronounce "missile launcher" well enough for someone to understand them, much less sell them one.

Top Bottom