Guns International

Anyone Ever Purchase from Alamo City Guns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kilgore_nobiz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    San Antonio
    I answered an online add while looking for an S&W M&P Shield 9mm and turns out it was from this Alamo City Guns. Their website doesn't show a physical location so I am guessing it is someone dealing out of their home. Can anyone out there give me a reference/opinion on them?
    ARJ Defense ad

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    As a general rule, anything that starts with "Alamo" is a red flag. Never heard of them, and for sure are not a brick & mortar store AFIK.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    It looks like a "kitchen table" FFL from the website. I did do a quick search on the ATF website FFL listings and couldn't find them them, but it's a spreadsheet and is hard to read and perhaps the license isn't listed as Alamo City. Personally, w/o a phone number and an address, I would walk.

Alamo City Guns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello All.

I would like to introduce myself. There was a question posted about my business that I would like to address. I am Robert and I own Alamo City Guns. I am a home based FFL and am completely on the up and up. I sell part time and do not have a brick and mortar location. You can go to to the ATF site and verify my license. https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezcheck/ My license number is 5-74-XXX-XX-XX-06790. I can provide references of people that have bought from me if you would like.

Thank You,

Robert

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Top Bottom