• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bamban

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Anderson Mill Area
    B&T APC45 PRO It had the folder that I destroyed to comply. Will SBR it and buy another folder.

20230817_214405.jpg

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I bought a Colt 9mm sub gun kit & will be putting together on a QC10 lower. They have a lower that takes MP5 magazines & it makes for a pretty sexy pistol/carbine.

QC10 is pretty proud of their stuff. Is there a functional difference between them and say a Spartan for half the money?

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    QC10 is pretty proud of their stuff. Is there a functional difference between them and say a Spartan for half the money?
    I really cannot answer that. All I know is what I was told by a friend of mine who has been there & dine that. He basically said the feed ramp for the Colt SMG & magazine are very finicky. When I asked about a standard AR lower with adapters & special magazine with the 9mm mag housed inside a 5.56 magazine he told me don't wast my time & money.

He was also told me DO NOT use it with my M16 lower as it will tear it up. He was also the guy who told me Allied Armament drums towers the reason they do not work, This conversation happened long before I started this project.

Was my QC10CLT9mm lower expensive? the other day when I went grocery shopping & topped off the Toyota Corolla tank cost about the same. Next week when I need gas & vittles That QC10 lower will not be costing any more money. I have by all count expensive tastes in things like guns. Was the price I paid fro my H&K auto sear expensive when I bought it? Absolutely but her down the road that sear is worth 3 times what I have in it. On a lesser note my M16 has only appreciated only $12,500.00 in the short time I have owned it.

Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    Here is my fav, a Beretta CX4 storm. This one is 45acp and had extensive trigger upgrades. These are tack drivers and I use +p ammo for home defense. Still haven’t decided on whether to have a mounted light or use handheld

Attachments

• IMG_2185.jpeg
      IMG_2185.jpeg
      450.8 KB · Views: 35
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member