• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seabee radm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2023
    Cypress
    New to Houston and trying to find an outdoor range to shoot 100+ yards. With the heat and all, glad I have PCC’s to shoot indoors. Some of my PCC’s - 3 HK’s and an MKE

IMG_1416.jpeg
    Guns International

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    I shoot my PCC (a real carbine, not an sbr) at 100 yards.
    Is it harder to hit a target due to having an undersize, um, barrel?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    My AP5 huts at 100 easy and repeatedly. It takes a second for 9mm to get there but it does.
    Bang dink
    Bang dunk
    All day long

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    I have a CMMG MK9 which is an AR style 9mm PCC with a dedicated lower. One of the first guns I bought here in Texas. 16” barrel, takes colt stick mags. Parts are interchangeable with any regular AR parts except bcg obviously. It’s a nice soft shooting gun, fun and cheap. No problem out to 100yds. Damn thing is kinda heavy though. 9mm m4 profile barrel is kinda thick. Its a bedside gun though. Still working on it a bit. Needs Ambi controls and a real optic but it’s done a great job so far.

07ab2b4345a284a6b1bc106783a238bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Some folks like Harley, some muscle cars, other bass boats then there's the guy the pisses it away on hookers & blow. I can't help it I like what I like (and those who have shot them)
    We like what we like. If I was of legal age before 1986 I think my current collection would have some interesting additions.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    If you have the correct buffer and spring, I can’t see where it would be hard on your lower
    This buddy of mine has one and I believe him. He said they egg out pin holes even with the correct buffer & spring. He straight up warned me not to run it on my lower. And for what the lower is worth today I won't.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    We like what we like. If I was of legal age before 1986 I think my current collection would have some interesting additions.
    Most of the older guys that I have met at MG shoots have some nice collection. If I wasn't a newlywed in 1986 I think things might of been different. Then again I ponied up a good chunk of money at the time for my brand new H&K SP89, and today that my most valuable gun.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Most of the older guys that I have met at MG shoots have some nice collection. If I wasn't a newlywed in 1986 I think things might of been different. Then again I ponied up a good chunk of money at the time for my brand new H&K SP89, and today that my most valuable gun.
    I was still in grade school. We all had our problems, haha.

Top Bottom