Capitol Armory ad

Anyone else get hosed at the Mesquite Gun Show today?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gringogigante

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2009
    Richardson
    I drove all the way down to Mesquite from Allen to go to the gun show only to find a parking lot full of really frustrated people walking around wondering when the show got cancelled.

Anyone know why it got cancelled?
    ARJ Defense ad

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I don't know anything about it, but there is a thread saying it got cancelled. That sucks for anyone that planned on going.

It is like craving a bowl of cereal, and finding out there is no milk.

gringogigante

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2009
    Richardson
    I'm not sure what they double booked. There wasn't anyone in the building at all and a bunch of upset people were the only ones in the parking lot.... I guess they may have booked it for Sunday.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    I'm not sure what they double booked.There wasn't anyone in the building at all and a bunch of upset people were the only ones in the parking lot....
    just goes to show us ANOTHER INEPT FOOL hard at work at that Management Co.!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill bet that employee was probably thinking along these lines...."Hmm... their are 52 weeks in a yr, as long as i can count to and keep track of ONLY 52 weekends i have a job".

gringogigante

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2009
    Richardson
    I just heard from the FOrt Worth Gun Show's promoter or manager (not sure of her title). Y'all were correct, the building's new booking agent totally hosed her and the rest of the Gun SHow folks (and us) by double booking them. The above poster was correct....the next show is August 13th & 14th. I'll see y'all there!

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    I'll be headed to Tulsa OK for the largest gun show in the country. Hopefully that won't get cancelled.

Beowulfs XD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Farmersville, TX.
    I went down there for the Sun. show not having a clue, and saw the parking lot empty. Pulled up to the very front of the buliding, got off my bike to make a phone call. I was then approached by someone that was a part of managing the event.

He told me what had happened and gave me 2 complemtary tickets to the next event, good for Ft. Worth, Frisco, or the next Mesquite show.

OO-RA!

Top Bottom