• txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I bet those guys had backrounds.

Everyone has a "background". ;)

Nothing special as far as LE/Military. One had been a Marine, but did nothing there that would give him an edge. I hired him because he came WELL recommended from another PPO team leader. One had no military or LE background, but had significant training in the field, and had solid PPO experience. One guy I had worked with and knew his level of commitment, and the last has been in the security/dignitary protection field for some time.

All of these guys had been doing piece meal contract work, and this was a full time permenant assignment.
    Lynx Defense

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    National Protective Services Institute
    Security & Public Safety Training Institute
    Tricounty Public Safety

I think any of those would be fine for the state mandated training. So as not to disparage any school in particular, I will just say I would leave to the advanced training to schools like those I listed, or even ESI EXECUTIVE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL (ESI) - Home

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Everyone has a "background". ;)

Well that's true lol.

Nothing special as far as LE/Military. One had been a Marine, but did nothing there that would give him an edge. I hired him because he came WELL recommended from another PPO team leader. One had no military or LE background, but had significant training in the field, and had solid PPO experience. One guy I had worked with and knew his level of commitment, and the last has been in the security/dignitary protection field for some time.

All of these guys had been doing piece meal contract work, and this was a full time permenant assignment.

I wasn't aware of these pay as you go mall ninja schools. Learned something new.

Top Bottom