• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Thinking about trying out the National Shooting Complex for some skeet Saturday morning (they open at 9). It is out here off Culebra north of 1604. I believe it is $9 a round.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Definitely working this Saturday though might try an get out sometime Friday. With let you know when I find out next weeks schedule though.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Jim when y'all looking at going?

They are open from 9-6 and I can probably go most anytime so whatever works best for the folks that want to go. My plan was to be there when they open at 9.

Definitely working this Saturday though might try an get out sometime Friday. With let you know when I find out next weeks schedule though.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I am off work next Friday the 12th just in case you are off and want to hit the bullethole. Will definitely be doing skeet on Saturday the 13th if you are not working and want to come out.

Last edited:

fgarcia3441

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    SA (Sea World Area)
    They are open from 9-6 and I can probably go most anytime so whatever works best for the folks that want to go. My plan was to be there when they open at 9.

I am off work next Friday the 12th just in case you are off and want to hit the bullethole. Will definitely be doing skeet on Saturday the 13th if you are not working and want to come out.

Let me know what dates you guys decided.. I should be able to join you

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Saturday the 13th looks like a go. Those that would like can meet me for breakfast at 8am at Mya's (Mexican) on Culebra and then over to the range at 9am for opening. I believe they have guns for rent and ammo. Anyone who would like is welcome to use my Yildiz 20ga OU and I have plenty of ammo.

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    The 13th will be an interesting day to be at the NSC.
    The Southwest Grand Trap shooting event will be there all week long as well as
    the much smaller April Open Sporting Clays event.

Vendor row ought to be open for your shopping enjoyment too. Vendor row
    features company rep storefronts for Win., Rem., Blaser, White flier, accessories
    and guns, guns, guns.

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    The 13th will be an interesting day to be at the NSC.
    The Southwest Grand Trap shooting event will be there all week long as well as
    the much smaller April Open Sporting Clays event.

Vendor row ought to be open for your shopping enjoyment too. Vendor row
    features company rep storefronts for Win., Rem., Blaser, White flier, accessories
    and guns, guns, guns.

Yikes! Might not be a good day to shoot but maybe a good day to check out the vendors. I am going to run by the Shooting Complex in the next couple days and check it out. Might want to put this off until the 20th.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Looks like I'm gonna head out to Bexar Community Friday morning, my brother in laws friend is in town and he wanted to take him shooting plus I was already talking to Greg about getting together for some skeet. Unsure in the time but will let y'all know, as always the more the merrier.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Now I am actually thinking about hitting the skeet range this Saturday around 2 or 3 as they have no events planned for this Saturday, just open to the public. Let me know if this Saturday will work for you. Weather looks like it will be nice as well.

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    I wasn't suggesting that you not go on the 13th. It is likely an excellent day to go
    to see and experience a big shoot. I really like vendor row. It is like a high end
    gun show for shotguns when it is up and running. The NSC claims to be open for open shooting.
    You might have to drive down to one of the lower fields but that's cool too.

I'd like to join you but, I already shoot twice a week and my wife and wallet might
    not be good with it.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Me, a few friends, and BIGAPIGREG are gonna be out at Bexar Community tomorrow, gonna shoot some skeet and a little pistol maybe rifle. Not 100% sure on the time yet but probably around opening at 10 for anyone who wants to join us.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tray81
    Top Bottom