Any outdoor Handgun SD courses north of Houston?

BuzzinSATX

Dec 20, 2013
Outside San Antonio
Maybe none of my business, but you live in AZ and you want handgun instructions in TX on vacation?

The best civilian firearms training facility in the world in in Northern AZ at Gunsite! Yeah, it’s pricy, but they are absolutely top class all the way....instructors, facilities, training, etc.

YMMV

Last edited:

zackmars

Well-Known
Nov 4, 2015
Texas
Maybe none of my business, but you live in AZ and you want handgun instructions in TX on vacation?

The best civilian firearms training facility in the world in in Northern AZ at Gunsite! Yeah, it’s pricy, but they are absolutely top class all the way....instructors, facilities, training, etc.

There are a others in AZ that are top quality as well, including Suarez International and Fieldcraft Survival.

YMMV
Saurez? Why? Want to learn how to challenge random people to gunfights in South America, how to commit workers comp fraud, or how to nearly shoot up your old police station?

andre3k

TGT Supporter
Aug 8, 2008
Houston
I haven't taken any of his classes, but Karl Rehn at KR Training seems to come highly recommended from several good shooters that I know. He also host great instructors like Ben Stoeger, Tom Givens and Mas Ayoob several times a year. His range is just outside of the Austin area I believe.

www.krtraining.com

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jon Payne

Well-Known
Nov 16, 2010
SE TX/Gulf Coast
On TGT? Absolutely.

And while l would love to hear his take on this, I couldn't blame him if he didn't want to get involved.
Whether it be a private class or open enrollment class, I have a lesson plan etc.
Sounds to me like the OP paid for his daughter and himself to “hang out” with their instructor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
Saurez? Why? Want to learn how to challenge random people to gunfights in South America, how to commit workers comp fraud, or how to nearly shoot up your old police station?
Doh. You went there, except forgot the part about getting your wife to take the fall with you for worker’s compensation fraud.

I have no idea how that guy has such a loyal following.

zackmars

Well-Known
Nov 4, 2015
Texas
Doh. You went there, except forgot the part about getting your wife to take the fall with you for worker’s compensation fraud.

I have no idea how that guy has such a loyal following.

As one who got challenged to a gunfight in South America, i have to go there. He also told me that he hoped that one of my family members (along with another commenters) would go crazy and try to commit a mass shooting at a place he was at, so he could kill them. This was over me making fun of the name of his "tier 1" ar15 upper on TFB, if you want context, but most comments have been nuked. He also tried, and failed, to find my facebook page.

The dude is fucked. To top it off he has the balls to go around and talk about how "Jesus came and spoke to him, and saved his life". Clearly he didn't get the entire message

Top Bottom