Target Sports

any of you not full fledged republicans?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Fork3, in college if you are not passionate about what you're studying, you're in the wrong major. At 21, you might try a hitch in the service. It will give you new perspectives on your fellow Americans, our history and make you a better citizen. If I had it to do over I would have joined the Marines. They are a lot like a fraternity after you get out. Of course you need to be in shape to join any branch now. There are many benefits such as the GI Bill and home loans but it is the experience that will mature you.
    Gun Zone Deals

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Actually I was quite a good student in highschool, I earned my scholarship which pays for most of the tuition itself for college (I’m in danger of losing it atm), but I have just been a bad student in college
    You are a bad student of life as well.
    If you were any good in college, you would know that the things you say you are for are not very good for business. Or life.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    No worries, you are allowed to discuss politics freely, no matter how many people agree or disagree with you. That's not a violation of rules.
    Making multiple accounts and trolling, however, is.
    That's what was meant by "hammer time". The moderator's hammer of ruling for forum rules violations.

FWIW, I am a member on multiple online forums and I must say that only the few predominantly conservative forums are the ones where you can speak freely and are not banned for it. Sure, you might be made fun of for going against the tide but you won't be banned, free country and all.
    I'm not trolling. I just have weird mixes of opinions

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Fork3, in college if you are not passionate about what you're studying, you're in the wrong major. At 21, you might try a hitch in the service. It will give you new perspectives on your fellow Americans, our history and make you a better citizen. If I had it to do over I would have joined the Marines. They are a lot like a fraternity after you get out. Of course you need to be in shape to join any branch now. There are many benefits such as the GI Bill and home loans but it is the experience that will mature you.
    i mentioned i am considering 92y army after i graduate in a few months. i'm 5'11 and was 206 pounds a few weeks ago, now I am 191, so I am working on it.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Because with a degree, you could apply to OCS. Because there’s a metric shit-ton more enlisted career fields available that will give real skills and experience there, Klinger.
    I've thought about that but my resume stinks and my grades are quite crappy, so I think I will just settle for e4 to start

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Upon completion of your degree, you would be able to get into Officer Candidate School and be commissioned an Officer. Options are available for National Guard, Reserve and full time enlistments. Knowledge of other customs and language proficiency is a valued skill in some military units. It was thru my military duty that I found direction for my civilian career.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Upon completion of your degree, you would be able to get into Officer Candidate School and be commissioned an Officer. Options are available for National Guard, Reserve and full time enlistments. Knowledge of other customs and language proficiency is a valued skill in some military units. It was thru my military duty that I found direction for my civilian career.
    I know minimal russian (learning more recently), but that is about it lol. Well... I don't think I would make it tbh, so I will just take the e4

Top Bottom