Military Camp

Any of yall I could send my Resume to? (Entry Level Oil and gas)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Well My I think my Resume is good enough to start sending out. Do any of yall any connections, or do any hiring? Im not in a position to move as of now, but Im more than willing to travel. Looking for entry level Fracking, Safety, Flow Back, and Ect. Id appreciate any help I can get. Just let me know where to send the Resume. I previously worked as an EMT my Cert. is out, but my CPR Cert. is up to date. Thanks Mike.
    Hurley's Gold

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Mike,

From experience, you need to get smokin' on the job search and get SOMETHING before it gets close to Thanksgiving. If you must, get some temporary retail work. Once you get well into October, the job stuff gets frozen until after January 1. That makes it a long, cold winter!

Flash

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    i did the bouncer thing. All it did was get a hit put out on me(So I was told by several people), but no one knew where I lived or what I drove...lol

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Signed up for Halliburtons job posting board, and to some other job site. Sent a resume to halliburton and Barnett Shale. also a guy is supposed to be calling me with some names and numbers.

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Halliburton wont hire you I dont think. I sent a TON of applications for different entry-level positions. Every single e-mail was "no thanks." I'd like to know the same info though. Planning on signing up for a CDL class this week but if I can find some hands-on stuff I'd prefer that to being behind a wheel for ten hours.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    You almost have to know someone or be related to someone that works there to get hired at Halliburton. I have a bunch of family that work there but they're all In far off states.

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Halliburton is huge but pays the least!

Weatherford
    FracTech
    PumpCo
    Sanjel
    Great White
    Baker Hughes
    Schlumberger
    CUDD
    Performance Technologies

Plenty of service companies out here as well.

DBDawg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    Mont Belvieu, TX
    I work for Chevron/Phillips in Baytown and they should be hiring like crazy in the next couple of years. They will be posting to hire in the next few months. We are adding more processing units as well as hiring due to quite a few retirements coming up.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I work for Chevron/Phillips in Baytown and they should be hiring like crazy in the next couple of years. They will be posting to hire in the next few months. We are adding more processing units as well as hiring due to quite a few retirements coming up.

Know if any of these positions require a degree?

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Well it's not an oil job but I have an interview at 10 in the morning for a home health care supply place. It'll do till I can do what I want. Schlumberger and a few off shore companies seemed interested in me last week so we'll see what happens.

Top Bottom