• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbp210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Well, my daughter's shotgun ammo ran low and it will be a couple of weeks before I head out there. My daughter went to the Kerrville Walmart and told her they could not sell her any ammo to anyone under 21. She went to Gibsons to get her ammo. Does anyone who lives in that direction knows of any other outlets that will not BS like Walmart and would sell to an 18-year-old?

cbp210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I would mail her flats from Ables but problem is the school mail system is not geared to accept ammo shipments. I am talking to the coach tomorrow about mailing locations. Walmart pissed me off big time.

cbp210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I talked with the coach today and I was given an address for me to send my daughter some competition grade shells. Thanks to all of you willing to help and greatly appreciate but we solved one red tape. I will also say that I am deeply disappointed toward Walmart policy discriminating against adults younger than 21. Now I know why I am against infringing laws seeking to increase the age to purchase long rifles and shotguns. A total slap in the face .

cbp210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    <>

Is it W-M policy. or some dumb clerk’s error ?

<?>
    I was informed that is their policy since 2018. I was not aware since I was the main purchaser of ammo and guns in my household but now my daughter is 18 she in the past would go to Academy, Carters, Ables, or other LGS to buy ammo with no issues. She was shocked when the Walmart cashier told her she was not qualified to buy ammo. So thankfully another customer was nearby and saw what happened and told her to go to Gibsons. She did just that and bought about 10 boxes with no issues.

Top Bottom