Antifa weapons cache Austin

J

JackRyan

If California seceded would Comma Harris still be eligible to be president?

Last edited by a moderator:

satx78247

TGT Addict
Jun 23, 2014
Coop45,

I know very little about what was going "up there" during Tet. - I've just heard common gossip & "war stories".

I think that Tet in & around Saigon was "sporty" enough for most any participant.
(Did you ever see "The SE Asian War Games of 1968" tee-shirts? - The shirts all said, "Second Place".)

yours, satx

Hank1973

Jan 16, 2020
A similar article appears on American Partisan's website. If you try posting the Natural News link to the article on FB it blocks it for going "against their community standards". Funny thing is I haven't seen anything about this on the local news channels. We live about 10 minutes from UT campus.

kbaxter60

Lesser Being
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
Likely sensationalism, but this paragraph stood out:
We have also learned over the last few weeks that Antifa has recruited UPS drivers to snap photos of delivery address tags of residential packages suspected of containing ammunition or gun parts. Antifa organizers are using these photos to assemble “hit lists” of private residential homes to assault in order to acquire new supplies of firearms and ammunition.

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
When they showed guns instead of water bottles I figured it was fake.

That's a joke because it's fake news. Quit being mindless drones responding like it's real.

Just saying, as mindless drones have their uses.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts

Forum statistics