Gunz are icky.
    giphydope.gif

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I have a REAL PROBLEM with people shutting down any site, as I believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
    (I really despise the so-called "hate speech laws", as those sort of laws are ALWAYS used to end the exercise of speech that disagrees with the majority opinion.)

As a former Justice of the SCOTUS once said, "The First Amendment to the Bill of Rights was created to protect UNPOPULAR SPEECH, as popular speech needs NO protection."

Not only am I of "mixed race" but I am also a CONSERVATIVE & a member of one of the Old Rebel families, which sent 28 boys & men off to follow The Starry Cross flag.
    (Only NINE of the 28 CSA combatants survived TWBTS. - I honor their service & decorate the places where they died for the Southland & LIBERTY.)
    NOTE: Since the early 1600s, when the first member of our family arrived in "His Majesty's Colonies in the Carolinas" to Afghanistan in 2020, our extended family has had soldiers in every war of the area that is now the USA.

yours, satx
    USA, Retired

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    When the same member is at the center of every argument...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it seems like you want to be at the center trying to egg things on. That conversation was over with as far as I was concerned. But you decided to insert yourself into it. Now as a member of this forum, or as Administrator? Not the first time you have done that with me either. Maybe you like to stir the pot to keep the drama going?

I made a couple of posts in reply to Gambler's posts, one was an opinion, to which he called me pretty much stupid. I countered with I wasn't going to argue with an idiot, and was done with it. There was no argument on my end, unless I continued the discussion with him.

I have said this before, unless I'm breaking the rules and you are acting in your capacity as an Administrator, I'd appreciate it if you just left me alone from here on out. I don't know what your personal grudge or problem is with, and frankly don't really care. I'd appreciate it if you would keep it to yourself.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Coop45,

TRUE FACT.

The so "wonderful Tet Offensive" was largely won by a motley mixture of MPs, clerks, cooks, mechanics, embassy guards, GIs on "in country" pass & anyone else that the MP Command could "police up".

That "motley crowd" kicked Charlies rear end but good, too.

IF a person wants the WHOLE/TRUE STORY, they need to visit the Military Police Museum at Ft Leonard Wood, MO & spend an interesting hour or more reading the displays.

yours, satx
    It was a tiny bit different up north.

J

JackRyan

If California seceded would Comma Harris still be eligible to be president?

Last edited by a moderator:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Coop45,

I know very little about what was going "up there" during Tet. - I've just heard common gossip & "war stories".

I think that Tet in & around Saigon was "sporty" enough for most any participant.
    (Did you ever see "The SE Asian War Games of 1968" tee-shirts? - The shirts all said, "Second Place".)

yours, satx

Hank1973

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2020
    A similar article appears on American Partisan's website. If you try posting the Natural News link to the article on FB it blocks it for going "against their community standards". Funny thing is I haven't seen anything about this on the local news channels. We live about 10 minutes from UT campus.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Likely sensationalism, but this paragraph stood out:
    We have also learned over the last few weeks that Antifa has recruited UPS drivers to snap photos of delivery address tags of residential packages suspected of containing ammunition or gun parts. Antifa organizers are using these photos to assemble “hit lists” of private residential homes to assault in order to acquire new supplies of firearms and ammunition.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    When they showed guns instead of water bottles I figured it was fake.

That's a joke because it's fake news. Quit being mindless drones responding like it's real.

Just saying, as mindless drones have their uses.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Drones are the ones who fertilize the Queen? Hillary is the Queen. Do I need to say more?

Top Bottom