Anti-gun media type gets completely owned in interview.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Sadly, this will change nobody's opinion. This crap with grenade launchers is what the left sees as a "reasonable" discussion. Just yesterday in a "reasonable" discussion I was accused of thinking civilians should have nuclear weapons by one of these zealots.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That was great, I actually laughed a couple of times.

Shared on FB, thanks for posting.

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    IDIOT... Police are trained LOL! as an officer, i will say i know a lot of officers who cant shoot worth a crap. NYPD had a great example of that a few months ago ey? HAHAHAHA gernade launches, where the heck if mine if everyone has one?!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    There is a common myth that police and military are experts when it comes to firearms.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    IDIOT... Police are trained LOL! as an officer, i will say i know a lot of officers who cant shoot worth a crap. NYPD had a great example of that a few months ago ey? HAHAHAHA gernade launches, where the heck if mine if everyone has one?!

A grenade launcher would be nice, but I want a Javelin more.

There is a common myth that police and military are experts when it comes to firearms.

Yep. I can't tell you how many I've met that are far, far behind the curve when it comes to training. It is what it is.

Every year, more criminals are shot by citizens than police, and with fewer innocents hit. But somehow "untrained" citizens are a danger from stray bullets or something. Idiotic arguments are usually made by idiots.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    He found it scary that the guest was armed.........

...and when he said he doesn't want anyone to own them (guns)......that scares me......

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    He found it scary that the guest was armed.........

...and when he said he doesn't want anyone to own them (guns)......that scares me......

I lol'ed at:

Host: your're armed right now, that scares me"

Guest: "you're not?"

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    There is a reason the MSM rarely lets a knowledgable gun advocate on their shows, they typically look like a fool when it's all over.

Even though they have the majority of control over the conversation and continually try to change the subject or insert their propaganda in to the words of the guest they still can't win and they know it. Instead they look for those who they think will blow up and then try to poke and prod for the reaction they want.

That is the reason the marine was invited to pierce of shit's show. His letter was straight to the point and his frustration with Feinstein was plainly visible. Peirce thought he could get him pissed of and say how he was just another crazy gun nut. Joshua kept his cool and was prepared for it leaving pile ire to look like an ass who could only keep repeating how much he respected his device on a vain effort to change the subject and stop the torrent of facts washing away the thin veil covering his ignorance.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I would not be a good representative or spokesman for gun owners cause I'd be punching dumb asses like him in the face every 20 seconds.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I lol'ed at:

Host: your're armed right now, that scares me"

Guest: "you're not?"

But honestly, for the average anti-gun joe or jane out there, fear is their reaction 100% of the time to being around a firearm, especially handguns. Most of them are anti-gun because of the fear. Fear born out of ignorance and fed by being told by the professional anti-gun establishment (those who have an agenda) that a gun is something other then what it is. That it is somehow different then a hammer or wrench or any other implement in a toolbox because this inanimate object possesses intent in a person's hands.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I loved how he called the guy out on being a liar at the very end. It was a very good interview overall. I would like to see more shows come up that are pro-gun with the MSM. Just more proof that they're hand in hand with the big gov, I guess.

Top Bottom