• MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I dont think the cop did anthing wrong.
    That asshole said he hasnt had any fun in a while before he refused to sign that ticket.
    You refuse to sign you go to jail..!
    Dont know why you would say he was being overzealous? All he was doing is what the asshole asked for.

Now if he would have punched em in the face for not signing that ticket, , who am I kidding, That would have been classic!!! Wrong, but classic funny....

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    I'm guessing he has been there before and was looking for a payday.
    I believe the LEO handled it perfectly. The asshat said from the start he wasn't going to sign. He poked the bear and the bear bit him with an arrest with a release with an appearance ticket and an impound fee.

Mess with the bull, get the horns. You can't cure stupid.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I do see what you guys are saying and while that driver thought he was so smart to be video taping the event. Guess what driver? WE video all of them.

I say over zealous because I expect the officers I work with to take the high road. Let him be an ass, you show that you are a professional. I never said he was wrong, but I would have probably let the guy sign the ticket and eventually get on his way. I know who is in charge on a traffic stop and so does the driver, I dont have to prove it.
    But thats just me.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    I'm guessing he has been there before and was looking for a payday.
    I believe the LEO handled it perfectly. The asshat said from the start he wasn't going to sign. He poked the bear and the bear bit him with an arrest with a release with an appearance ticket and an impound fee.

Mess with the bull, get the horns. You can't cure stupid.

You didnt hear the guy say he hasnt had fun in a while before refusing to sign? At that point I knew he done @$@% up.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Thats not even from this country. Wrong road stripes and arrows, and they were driving from the wrong side of the car.

Funny how he just threw his ass out of the truck. Nobody will ever hear me bitch about what a cop does to the theif.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    I do see what you guys are saying and while that driver thought he was so smart to be video taping the event. Guess what driver? WE video all of them.

I say over zealous because I expect the officers I work with to take the high road. Let him be an ass, you show that you are a professional. I never said he was wrong, but I would have probably let the guy sign the ticket and eventually get on his way. I know who is in charge on a traffic stop and so does the driver, I dont have to prove it.
    But thats just me.

Great answer...

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Yeah, I have to agree with texascop2 on this. The cop might have been a bit overzealous, but clearly the asshat in the car was baiting him. Over a seatbelt violation?? Stupid.

drummingchevy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Houston
    Why was the driver recording this event? Is that common practice now?

I always carry a voice recorder with me and I plan to turn it on if I ever get pulled over, just in case. I got pulled over a few years ago by one who was a complete asshole to me for no reason, and that's been my motivation all this time. I know most LEOs are professional and kind people, but it only takes the one to ruin a person's view of them.

Top Bottom