• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I havent called hornady yet but, im beyond pissed. I havent used the lnl auto for a year thats after I fixed it. I made sure it all was greased. Year later, tried to raise the ram and it wont move like its jammed. Im going try and get that drive assembly off, but the other half of me wants to just buy a dillon and say screw it.

Yall know the last time I dealt with hornady with their dies.. I dont wanna go through that again!
    Guns International

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Can't say I remember your particular issue, but when I had one with Hornady, they made good, and it was during a time of great distress four years ago, much like today.

Hope you resolve the issue, since I'm a big fan of Hornady products.

mantawolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Lowry Crossing
    I love the powder and priming system on mine. Added a case feeder over christmas, looking forward to cranking out some 9mm this week on it

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Sorry, I don't use a Hornady press, just some of their dies. I've reloaded on two RCBS single stage presses for more than thirty years, and never had a problem. Do all my priming with a Lee Auto Prime, weigh powder with a digital scale, throw powder through a manual powder measure, and generally take the long road to reloading.

Hope Hornady takes care of your issues.

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    Yo CB! You know it’s a progressive thing. Every color auto press requires a certain amount of fiddling to get it to work right. Once its running the way you want it is best to not adjust it again. But in a way letting it sit idle for a year is a type of fiddling. Your lesson is to reload more often. :p

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Break that sucker loose. I bought a used RCBS single that had been sitting for years. It was locked up like that. Hose it with some penetrating lube and let it sit for a day. Tap it with a hammer where you won't do any damage and then put some ass into it and break it loose. Or break it. You don't have much to lose at this point. If Hornady will fix it now they will fix it if you break the handle off of it.

Top Bottom