Lynx Defense

Another Feather in the cap of OBUMMERS TRANSPERENCY promise!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    so just when ya thought the whole Ft Hood TERRORIST shooting incident was an open and shut case, senators and congress persons cant even get an update about where the investigation is at this point in time 5 months later!! WTF???? YUP, ole Senator Joe had to serve a subpeona today to RIP the information from this SHADY/CORRUPT administration cause after all the normal procedural requests, OBUMMERS peeps wont release the info!! it just keeps getting better by the day. WHAT A BUNCH OF CORRUPT GANGSTA-A$$ CHICAGOAN MOBSTERS we have running the show!! and the truely SAD part is, the TERRORIST walked in, shot and killed many people and was captured alive!! and while no one contests he did it, why all the CLOAK AND DAGGER act????? WE ALL KNOW HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NO-ONE OUT OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS STOPPED HIM!!!!!!
    ARJ Defense ad

cog41

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Texas
    Don't ya know? The killer is a muslim. And we don't want to offend them. Oh no. Why that would be awful. They might get angry with us, they might reduce their oil output, or stop funding new dormitories at our colleges and universities. Oh, heaven forbid that we should offend them.
    The the Whitehouse is still trying to figure out how he can cover for the guy, and hoping after awhile the people will barely remember it happened at all.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    After he was released from the hospital and discharged from the Army he was sent to Bell County Jail. At least thats what was on the news about 4 weeks ago.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    The islamo loving mass murderer killed I think it was 13 innocent persons and wounded many more. Murder is a capital crime. He should have already been tried, convicted, put on a gurney and IV'ed and buried....The UCMJ does work slowly but in this case too many are trying to protect their own asses for not recognizing the creep for what he was and booting him out of the Army. Meanwhile, the so called mosque where he spent his time needs investigating along with the head muslim there who may have also been guilty of influencing him toward his mass killing. We had no Nazis in our Federal Government during WWII nor Imperial Japanese, we knew who the enemy was....Today we have been infiltrated, a rotten apple spoils the whole barrel !

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The UCMJ process is long and tedious, skeeter. You've served, you know this. :)

i understand that CW. but at least someone could update the certain high security clearanced officials of the current progress already. thats all i was getting at. and not like anything would be risked by doing so not to mention its their duty to inform the overseeing offiials.....again, we all already know he's guilty. but i agree w/ Cuate, their dragging it out to cover someones a$$ who JUST DID NOTHING TO PREVENT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    When it comes to the UCMJ, they drag the process out because they want to guarantee a conviction. Normally a person doesn't even go to a courts martial unless the military knows they'll get a conviction out of it. I don't know all the details of the investigation but it seems pretty straight forward to me, right?

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    When it comes to the UCMJ, they drag the process out because they want to guarantee a conviction. Normally a person doesn't even go to a courts martial unless the military knows they'll get a conviction out of it. I don't know all the details of the investigation but it seems pretty straight forward to me, right?
    Yup, agreed here. so why wont they update the oversite committee????? SHADY I TELL YOU..

Top Bottom