Another attempt on former President Trump’s life...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    I do expect the "He was on our RADAR" press conference within a few days...
    Well today is the day.

1726519914251.png

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Another scottymar10 vid with more info on the shooting. They’re not music videos. They’re videos with snippets of news and tweets and sometimes interviews and other’s videos all set to a song as a theme. Lots of info in them.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Yeah, the flight wasn't the concern. It is locating and procuring the gun after getting to town that is curious to me. Probably not a lot of quality arms to choose from for a guy in that situation either. Being out of state there are certainly no legal means to obtain one either.

Have you never been to Florida? I bet you could buy a SKS with cash in an hour or two after arriving. No BOS needed or wanted!

It's not that much of a stretch.

Plus, if it was a three-letter agency; don't you think they'd get him a decent hunting rifle with a scope and decent ammo to greatly increase the odds of success? It'd probably be easier to get than that Simonov!

Instead of jumping on the first conspiracy theory that pops up, how about using some critical thinking?!?

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Have you never been to Florida? I bet you could buy a SKS with cash in an hour or two after arriving. No BOS needed or wanted!

Plus, if it was a three-letter agency; don't you think they'd get him a decent hunting rifle with a scope and decent ammo to greatly increase the odds of success? It'd probably be easier to get than that Simonov!

Instead of jumping on the first conspiracy theory that pops up, how about using some critical thinking?!?
    I'm not jumping on any conspiracy theory. It's a simple question that I would like the answer to which you obviously don't have the answer to. Seems you read into a question something that was not there. Was that your critical thinking?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I'm not jumping on any conspiracy theory. It's a simple question that I would like the answer to which you obviously don't have the answer to. Seems you read into a question something that was not there. Was that your critical thinking?
    How hard would it be to set up a sale in advance via email, text or phone? Plenty of forums/websites listing guns for sale.

There is your answer.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Are there groups or organizations including those currently in executive office in the USA, ruzzia, Iran, Hamas and numerous others wlthat would likely benefit through preventing Trump's election through any means?
    - Of course.

But just because a group or person might benefit from an action doesn't mean they actively supported it.
    - Banks A and B are losing customers to Bank C. Bank C gets robbed due to some serious security lapses, then a few weeks later security stops a would-be robber before he gets inside... we cannot just assume the other banks "sponsored" the robberies on Bank C. Going back to reality: getting a kid who was a shitty shooter to try to zap a target in a very high stress environment knowing if he fails it will propell their campaign isn't the hallmark of a well orchestrated attack. Neither is a crazy scam artist with a bubba special... Routh is 100% loony, unreliable, a liar and exactly not the kind of person to "hire" to do any sort of serious job that you wanted done right, correctly or even done at all...

Doing a shitty, mess job isn't cover... $500 would have equipped him better if he had started from zero... evidence against him being "sponsored" imo. Spooks have money and can hand it out when it gets them what they want... but a robber with a jalopy for a get away car isn't evidence of a cover up, its evidence they were acting alone and were really stupid.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    luckily many had gotten information before a lot of information started disappearing from his online accounts. I find his ties to Ukraine a bit interesting. Why Facebook is wiping his account, I have no idea. While I have no idea if he is a part of some conspiracy by the deep state, or whatever one may call it, I at least entertain the thought rather than poo poo it out of hand.

I don't expect a sanctioned assassin would use a rifle that states 'property of the CIA' in his actions, but rather something more mundane to keep the deniability in tact. This isn't Hollywood.

I do believe there are those in high places that are afraid of Trump becoming President, and some people have been known to do heinous things when fear is involved.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    It shouldn't be hard to buy an SKS, AK47, AR15, etc....
    If we're a free country and abide by the constitution and amendments.

Stay sharp.
    Agreed but he certainly didn't buy it through legal means. He's a felon and the serial numbers had been scrubbed and he was from out of state fresh off of a plane. Obviously he obtained it from an individual. Who is the question.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013

Not if they want the possible side effect of another assault weapons ban. Why go with a bolt action if you can get a nice ancillary benefit of another assault weapon ban in the process?

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Agreed but he certainly didn't buy it through legal means. He's a felon and the serial numbers had been scrubbed and he was from out of state fresh off of a plane. Obviously he obtained it from an individual. Who is the question.
    I guess a BOS would be handy right now.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Conspiracy theories abound when the "agencies" aren't forthcoming with information. They use phrases like "still under investigation", "national security", etc. And if they do release printed info it's heavily redacted so you cant see jack. And if any subpoenas are issued, testimony is so generic and is the above or insist on closed meetings with Congress. John Q. Public never knows who to believe. You only know what they want you to know, period. Few trust these people anymore and they don't care if you don't. It has been 60 years since JFK assassinated in Dallas and yet they still have info under lock and key after the time limit came and Clinton renewed that lock.

Why is that ?

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Don't know about other SKSs, but my chinky chinese has partial serial numbers all through it, including the bolt which is only missing the first two digits.
    And 'scratching out' serial numbers has little to do with the ability of tracing, as magnetic particle inspection can bring out the number unless a significant amount metal is removed.
    But the bottom line, serial numbers to trace firearms, has very little to do crime solving.
    It's all about creating a national data base, so they know where to go to collect all them.

Top Bottom