• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    The ones who know each other from meet-ups tend not to be the ones butting heads online. There's a few I regularly clash with here - never seen any of 'em at a meet-up.
    This "dammyankee" done road his Hogley Ferguson (motorbikes/farm implements) all the way to Tejas....

Met up with three FINE Members!

Me? I don't pay mind to the "trash talkers"......some kids? They always got "wedgies" when they wuz little runts.... :roflfunny:

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Naw; potentially over way too soon. And if not, there isn't a lot of entertainment value in watching two old guys continuing to miss each other with flintlock pistols. Especially considering--cataracts and all--that they might fire into the spectators.

I've already contacted Shiner Bock about securing the franchise for all "TGT Festivus" events. A few unarmed combatives matches would help sell more beer...
    Dancin' Girlz!

We want Dancin' Girlz!

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Imma give yinz a pass.
    Kinda wish you'd have ventured further west.
    Can't really blame ya though.
    It's been a brutal couple of months.
    I did...went on to see high school buddy (we drag raced them Hogley Ferguson motobikes/farm implements for several years in the Pittsburgh area. Heidelberg had an 1/8th mile strip...Keystone has a 1/4 mile strip)...in Phoenix...

Went on up to Flagstaff...seen 4 Corners...went on over the WOLF CREEK PASS....then saw youngest son (Chief Petty Officer, USCG) in St. Louis....

5,000 miles in 11 days...stayed that Saturday with General Zod, PopsGarland at the AxxeMann's. Spent two days in Phx.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Well hell.
    I'm right off of I-20 out west of Ft. Worth.
    You might have been on i-40. Maybe not.
    If yinz get back over this way, let me know.
    I'll put ya up for a night or two.
    Rode right on by yinz (allyall in dammyankeespeak)!

After leaving the AxxeMann estates.....@General Zod & @popsgarland directed me to I 20 via Kemp.

The construction in the DFW area is amazing!

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Rode right on by yinz (allyall in dammyankeespeak)!

After leaving the AxxeMann estates.....@General Zod & @popsgarland directed me to I 20 via Kemp.

The construction in the DFW area is amazing!
    Didja make the Hill Country Loop, or not?

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

D34F6521-15AF-4D20-9C7D-969BE96DFD2E.gif

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Didja make the Hill Country Loop, or not?
    Followed I 20.....

Stayed about 70 miles? East of Abilene on Saturday the 13th of July...

Then carried on Westward on I 20 until it rejoins I 10.....went through El Paso and stayed in Deming, NM on Sunday the 14th....

The ElectraGlide has a thermometer on the fairing....it mostly stayed pegged at 120 degrees after ten in the morning...

Plenty of folk hauling unsecured round bales...some moving all of their earthly belongings, in the "open/old" style live stock trailers...(looking all the world like Sanford & Sons)...with any variety of belongings falling off/out of said trailers....

What I noticed this year....was the plentiful car sized tires, still on rims! in the travel lanes of the highway. From Arkansas well into New Mexico... Man! Someone hits one of those? LOOK OUT! Think? Mayhaps folk hauling a small trailer and the wheel (axle stub & all) falls off at night? May be a bit before they notice it gone?

And of course the "peeled cold caps" off the trailer tires of the big rigs...

One older gentleman in Kentucky pulled in to gas up at the same place I did (near the Kentucky Dam/TVA Hydorelectric Project)...he had about ONE HUNDRED FEET of cable dragging behind his fishing boat....all balled up!

Back to West Tejas....saw a young Lady riding solo, packed for a trip on a Foreign Bike...She was riding well over 90mph...

Saw another young Lady on a Street Glide loaded up/packed for road trip in New Mexico.... Did not get a chance to speak with either...Just a "wave" as we went by...

Did see any number of Land Speed cars on trailers ....A couple headed to Bonneville, a few more headed to California...

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Followed I 20.....

Stayed about 70 miles? East of Abilene on Saturday the 13th of July...

Then carried on Westward on I 20 until it rejoins I 10.....went through El Paso and stayed in Deming, NM on Sunday the 14th....

The ElectraGlide has a thermometer on the fairing....it mostly stayed pegged at 120 degrees after ten in the morning...

Plenty of folk hauling unsecured round bales...some moving all of their earthly belongings, in the "open/old" style live stock trailers...(looking all the world like Sanford & Sons)...with any variety of belongings falling off/out of said trailers....

What I noticed this year....was the plentiful car sized tires, still on rims! in the travel lanes of the highway. From Arkansas well into New Mexico... Man! Someone hits one of those? LOOK OUT! Think? Mayhaps folk hauling a small trailer and the wheel (axle stub & all) falls off at night? May be a bit before they notice it gone?

And of course the "peeled cold caps" off the trailer tires of the big rigs...

One older gentleman in Kentucky pulled in to gas up at the same place I did (near the Kentucky Dam/TVA Hydorelectric Project)...he had about ONE HUNDRED FEET of cable dragging behind his fishing boat....all balled up!

Back to West Tejas....saw a young Lady riding solo, packed for a trip on a Foreign Bike...She was riding well over 90mph...

Saw another young Lady on a Street Glide loaded up/packed for road trip in New Mexico.... Did not get a chance to speak with either...Just a "wave" as we went by...

Did see any number of Land Speed cars on trailers ....A couple headed to Bonneville, a few more headed to California...
    That's probably a TGT record for longest-winded "no".
    Dang, friend, you will need to return...

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    That's probably a TGT record for longest-winded "no".
    Dang, friend, you will need to return...
    Tejas? Be a big State!

Havin' no clue where the Hill Country Section of Tejas is....??

I tole yinz where I wuz.....Yinz can tell me where I weren't! :roflfunny:

Did want to hook up with the @cycleguy2300 in the Austin area...he had other commitments....

When I left @Axxe55 estates (Jonas said sumpin like, "Get yer dammyankeeazz on that ElectraGlide & RIDE ...a fore this heah TEJAS RAIN drowns yer dammyankeeazz" ) :roflfunny: There was a storm heading up from the Gulf...and I did stay in front of it..

@General Zod said it looked as if I got to the other side of DFW the storm would miss me...and it did...

There seemed to be bit lightning & such following me Westward for a bit....

The amount of ROAD CONSTRUCTION all over these United States is staggering.

The Fed's must have released all that "gas tax" monies.....Hereabouts? They fooling with roads they ain't touched in FIFTEEN YEARS!

I rode 5,000 miles...would say over 3,000 miles of it was "road construction".?

Sadly...the vermin at Micro blame Soft have "yuppydated" my "yuppyuter"....again....I can not access any of my pics...and the "yuppy scum" of You fool Tube have locked me out of my channel....(I refuse to pay them...Have 200+ vids of THE PIN SHOOT in June to post...and need a fool TWELVE YEAR OLD BRAT to help?)...

I do have some phone pics that I shared with Pops & General Zod.. (am too dammdumm to get on TGT from my phone...)

Will get help to put pics from phone on to the desktop....at some point.....

Headed up to feed the Krazy Kat at the other shop/range on top of the hill (about two miles? from home?)... soon as the rain slows a mite...

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Khughes93
    Top Bottom