• ...and so much more!
  • smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Starting tommorow morning, Academy will have WWB 100rd 9mm for 19.99
    Copes has 500 rds of 124gr Nato Winchester Ranger for 109.99.
    Also Palmetto State Armory has 308 Federal Gold Medal Match for 18 bucks a box. On top of that, Federal has a $5/box rebate until the end of the year.

Thank you payments are greatly appreciated, as are turkey sammich's.
    Capitol Armory ad

dalto

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    Austin
    wally world isn't cheaper on that?

When I was in walmart last week it was on sale for the same price give or take a few pennies.

Palmetto State Armory also has a good price on XM193F through tomorrow. $287.90 delivered for 1000 rounds.

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    When I was in walmart last week it was on sale for the same price give or take a few pennies.

Palmetto State Armory also has a good price on XM193F through tomorrow. $287.90 delivered for 1000 rounds.
    it was $20.99 at walmart today, but they were out of stock

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    I have handloaded, and learned it is for A. people with hundreds(or even thousands) of dollars to spend on progressive equipment,
    B. peolple who want to wring every bit of accuracy out of a combination, or C. people with way more time than me.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    or D - patient folks that can find a killer deal on good used progressive equipment....there's a Dillon 650 on Craigslist right now - Dillon 650 Machine . IMO, he's high on it (lots more than I paid for mine), but I'd be shootin' offers at him just to see if he'll go for it.

perdurabo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    I'm a reloader as well and I haven't paid the sucker price for loaded ammo since 2005, but if you're looking for a deal on 9mm, I'd say Centerfire Systems has it with Wolf polymer coated steel cased 9mm for $169.99/1000 and $11 shipping to Texas.

Before you start in with the "yeah buts" about steel cased ammo, be aware that Wolf (Tula) 9mm is now all BOXER primed (until recently all the 9mm out of Tula was berdan primed), which means that it IS reloadable with standard reloading equipment. Yes, you can reload polymer coated steel cased straight wall pistol ammo just the same as brass (haven't tried the lacquer or nickel wash, but why when they all cost the same?). I've been reloading poly coated steel case 45acp for years now and haven't had a single issue. In fact, steel cases tend to last LONGER than brass for me and I really only have to toss them once the tumbler has taken off all the polymer coating and they start to rust a little.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    I can match the ballistics of my carry ammo...for about $6-7 per 50 rounds. To each their own, but....

I would love to reload, but having to piece all the equipment together, as well as take the time to study to make sure I do everything right, as well as assemble all the components......etc...etc... I just don't have the time or a place to do it....

That said,...one day I will... I keep all my brass in anticipation....

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I hear you! Best bet - find someone local that reloads, go learn about it, study on it, and learn what the different brands are, and what prices are "deals". Start picking up components as you go. My next "to get" is a chronograph....trying to figure out which one is decent is the challenge!

Top Bottom