• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    last time I flew it was on Air France they were great (and I hate the french lol...even though my family came from there). Flight attendents were hot too which was nice. lol

Last time I flew Air France half the flight attendants were male and definitely batting for the other team. You had a better flight than mine, you lucky bastard....
    Hurley's Gold

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Last time I flew Air France half the flight attendants were male and definitely batting for the other team. You had a better flight than mine, you lucky bastard....

You forget who you replied to. Your experience is right up AKs "alley".

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Just tried to get tickets to Michigan this weekend with a return next week. It's actually cheaper to just drive, even though I'm going by myself. The hell? So I'm driving.

Only time I've ever been nervous in a plane was when I looked out the window and saw "Saab" on the engine nacelle. Thought we were going to die for sure. Even that time I was in a 172 and had a gust of wind hit from the side when the plane was in ground effect wasn't as scary. I swear, there have to be grass stains on that wing tip, and I've never seen a pilot land a plane by pushing the yoke forward before or since.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Just tried to get tickets to Michigan this weekend with a return next week. It's actually cheaper to just drive, even though I'm going by myself. The hell? So I'm driving.

This has been my policy the last three years: If the trip is 1,200 miles or less I drive it. F**k the TSA, and the same to airlines like American.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I flew southwest in March, and the tsa waved us right through, and didn't make us go through shit.
    I had a tsa agent in corpus frisk me for 10 minutes strait. He was even sniffing my belt lmao.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    So...new but related rant.

I had to cut my trip short because my youngest son is sick and got admitted to the hospital.

Got on the next flight home, everything going good flight-wise until...
    We get out on the runway and sit for 45 min. Now we find out the airport is temporarily shut down for an indefinite amount of time while we wait.

"Why" you may ask. Because King O-dipshit is landing here. Seriously? They shut down an entire airport for his security? Ridiculous.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I don't give 2 flyin' Effs who the president is. He's a person just like me. Find him a runway and secure it, don't stop all air traffic.

Soooooo pissed.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    American is awful, but if you are DFW you have little choice. I have not seen a Flight Attendant under 40 in 10 years. Much of their fleet is almost as old. I wish they would get rid of all those MD80s. They are crap.

DFW is the worst area for airports of any major region. I cannot believe 6+ million people and only 1 real airport.

Definitely one area where Texas/DFW is at a major disadvantage.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom