• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    Bought the streamlight. Thanks. If you use keepa you can follow prices on Amazon.
    keepa.JPG

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I bought 3 items and the package arrived today with my correct name and address. I open it and it contains a football helmet chin strap and a winter face mask. Just the items a 60+ year old guy needs living in 100 degree heat. So off to their India chat to get a refund and I get to keep those two items. This seems to occur during their busy times but why do I always get useless stuff to keep? Last time it was some menstrual cramp medicine.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I bought 3 items and the package arrived today with my correct name and address. I open it and it contains a football helmet chin strap and a winter face mask. Just the items a 60+ year old guy needs living in 100 degree heat. So off to their India chat to get a refund and I get to keep those two items. This seems to occur during their busy times but why do I always get useless stuff to keep? Last time it was some menstrual cramp medicine.
    Last time it was some menstrual cramp medicine.

That was to prepare you for all the other wrong packages.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area

I shouldn't laugh...but I can't help it. Only had a serious fubar once: I ordered some sound treatment "egg-crate" foam and got a 72"-tall, four-section, folding Japanese style privacy screen.

Similar but on the front-end, I was looking for a different type of Bluetooth earbud yesterday and I landed on one with an average 5-star rating...but all the Amazon reviews were for the old movie, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, nothing remotely related to wireless earphones.

Maybe some senior manage at Amazon is thinking of applying for the role of Director of the U.S. Secret Service and his padding his/her resume? :)

AustinBR

BayouShooter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2017
    Here and there
    I'm using that sight to look at routers and the price they have doesn't match Amazon. .
    Keepa is an awesome tool. Get the browser version and it'll pop up on every Amazon page.

I've got this TP Link router and it works really well, but is pricy AF:

If I were to get a router today I may splurge and get a WiFi 7 version...but...maybe not given the prices.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Keepa is an awesome tool. Get the browser version and it'll pop up on every Amazon page.

I've got this TP Link router and it works really well, but is pricy AF:

If I were to get a router today I may splurge and get a WiFi 7 version...but...maybe not given the prices.
    It doesn't seem awesome to me. The few things I checked had the wrong current prices.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I shouldn't laugh...but I can't help it. Only had a serious fubar once: I ordered some sound treatment "egg-crate" foam and got a 72"-tall, four-section, folding Japanese style privacy screen.

Similar but on the front-end, I was looking for a different type of Bluetooth earbud yesterday and I landed on one with an average 5-star rating...but all the Amazon reviews were for the old movie, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, nothing remotely related to wireless earphones.

Maybe some senior manage at Amazon is thinking of applying for the role of Director of the U.S. Secret Service and his padding his/her resume? :)
    I told my adult kids that I'm a ninja now with the wrong/free stuff they sent.
    ninja.jpg

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Ordered a couple of things off my wish list that were actually on sale. Saw some things that were advertised as prime day sale, but the same price as always.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Some of the less scrupulous (and often more Chinese) vendors on Amazon do this. They'll list something that'll get a whole bunch of 5 star reviews for a year or so, then change the listing to their shit product they want to rip you off with. Most buyers just look at how many reviews there are and don't bother reading them, so the tactic works more often than not.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Some of the less scrupulous (and often more Chinese) vendors on Amazon do this. They'll list something that'll get a whole bunch of 5 star reviews for a year or so, then change the listing to their shit product they want to rip you off with. Most buyers just look at how many reviews there are and don't bother reading them, so the tactic works more often than not.
    I like reading the reviews. A lot of them have some really funny comments.

Top Bottom