• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I remember when being asleep in your parked car was a good move instead of driving while drunk. Now not so much especially with the key in the ignition.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    I think as long as you're back at home base before about 7pm you should be alright. Some people "pregaming" early before going to a friends house or bar are probably headed out around that time. I can't foresee saturday being a super busy night, but sunday night is probably a sure bet for "activity".

Girlfriend and I agreed neither of us want to be a statistic so we might go out for lunch or just dinner, but we have no plans to be out much after dark on Sunday. Its a sunday night, and we've seen new year celebrations before.

oohrah

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Heart O' Texas
    I remember when being asleep in your parked car was a good move instead of driving while drunk. Now not so much especially with the key in the ignition.
    Not for Willie Nelson. He pulled over in my hometown to sleep it off. And when the police came to check, they saw a joint in the ashtray. He was arrested and booked into the county jail. When the Sheriff found it out, he had him released and sent him on his way. IIRC, the Sheriff at the time was from Abbott.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I think as long as you're back at home base before about 7pm you should be alright. Some people "pregaming" early before going to a friends house or bar are probably headed out around that time. I can't foresee saturday being a super busy night, but sunday night is probably a sure bet for "activity".

Girlfriend and I agreed neither of us want to be a statistic so we might go out for lunch or just dinner, but we have no plans to be out much after dark on Sunday. Its a sunday night, and we've seen new year celebrations before.
    In my younger days I knew those who would have started after work Friday and continue into the new year. :banghead:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Not for Willie Nelson. He pulled over in my hometown to sleep it off. And when the police came to check, they saw a joint in the ashtray. He was arrested and booked into the county jail. When the Sheriff found it out, he had him released and sent him on his way. IIRC, the Sheriff at the time was from Abbott.
    On the feeder road in Hewitt. I thought he spent the night in jail, but I could well be mistaken.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Just go enjoy your life; hit the road. Every single day there’s tards on the road just as dangerous as drunks. If anything the later it gets you’re more safe having less people on the road. Less people and better stopping distances.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Dang, does Axxe have a belt fed gun? Down near Palestine and never heard such a ruckus. And 3 shot bursts. Wasn't 'fireworks'. Road was normal back to DFW, where normal is a hazard.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Arrested for Driving While Blind - ZZ Top
    1704179242639.png

Top Bottom