Patriot Mobile

All Non-Africans have a little Neanderthal in them?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    pacman_pie_graph.jpg

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I remember reading an article once in Scientific American about Neandertals, and in it the authors mentioned that a modern human who is representative of what Neandertals looked like is Ernest Borgnine. Sorry, Ernest......

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    It's always made sense to me that the early humans interbred... They weren't really that different. Like a Lab and a Boxer having puppies.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    I can understand God getting frustrated trying to explain to Moses how all this went down. After problably months of effort I bet God came up with the whole I made it ALL in 6 days idea. Oops! If the first "exodus" were Neanderthal and the ancestors of non Africans interbred with them that makes white people the sons of Cain. I know some skin heads that are not going to be happy :(.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Some humans of European descent are 6% Neanderthal. Also, contrary to popular belief, Neanderthals were just as intelligent as humans.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I can understand God getting frustrated trying to explain to Moses how all this went down. After problably months of effort I bet God came up with the whole I made it ALL in 6 days idea. Oops! If the first "exodus" were Neanderthal and the ancestors of non Africans interbred with them that makes white people the sons of Cain. I know some skin heads that are not going to be happy :(.

Why do you know skinheads?

Some humans of European descent are 6% Neanderthal. Also, contrary to popular belief, Neanderthals were just as intelligent as humans.

Some more than 6%, LOL

220px-DirkNowitzki.jpg

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Also, contrary to popular belief, Neanderthals were just as intelligent as humans.
    Yeah this is why I don't buy into the wiped out theory. They were just as smart (if not smarter, they had larger brains), plus bigger and stronger. What they didn't have was numbers. It just makes more sense to me they were bred out instead of wiped out.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    They were less violent.. IIRC they weren't the hunters that the other species was.

More importantly, they weren't the fighters that the other species were, either.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Yeah this is why I don't buy into the wiped out theory. They were just as smart (if not smarter, they had larger brains), plus bigger and stronger. What they didn't have was numbers. It just makes more sense to me they were bred out instead of wiped out.
    Predominant theory is now that climate change decimated their numbers. Neanderthals were stocky, muscular and heavy, and could not venture great distances for food. When the world changed they couldn't compete with the more mobile homo sapien sapien. But, like you said, there was plenty of interbreeding.

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    I don't have a problem with that, considering that the descendants of these Neanderthals went on to invent things like, oh, Western Civilization, the Internet, and modern medicine, while the ones that remained in Africa invented . . . uh . . . ummm . . . wait, I'm thinking . . . . uh . . . .

Top Bottom