• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I had never thought about the probe being voluntary.

Um, TrailDust, what exactly were you searching for when you found this video? NevermindnevermindnevermindNEVERMIND

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    You know, I can't think of any law at the federal or state level that you'd violate if you killed an extraterrestrial, even unprovoked. It's not any form of homicide (the "homi" part means "man", as in human), it's a non-native species so AFAIK the game wardens wouldn't even care...

I know I wanna be the first one on my block to get one!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    You know, I can't think of any law at the federal or state level that you'd violate if you killed an extraterrestrial, even unprovoked. It's not any form of homicide (the "homi" part means "man", as in human), it's a non-native species so AFAIK the game wardens wouldn't even care...

The problem is, the other extraterrestrials might care. I think when they whip out their guns, the whole "9mm vs. 45" debate will be mute.

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(

BUT BUT! You might start an intergalactic war or something.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication

Yeah. "Let's get it on!!" M. Sage said. ...right before he was vaporized by a 64 TeraJoule plasma cannon!

Got to agree with that one. Next thing you know Sage has half a dozen Klingons kicking down his front door and whipping up an extraterrestrial form of Whoop-Ass....

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009

yeah i think they count as exotics in texas right?

Top Bottom