• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rango

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2019
    Aledo, TX
    I bought a couple of Glocks that have just been safe Queens.

I'll package them up with a 3rd factory mag rather than the normal 2 and box of good HP ammo to get you started. Both looked over by a Glock LE Armorer and are good to go. Listed as ANIB but I believe they are unfired. I have two other M22's and a M34 that get all the range time. ;). I know there's a run on guns or I wouldn't bother listing. Hoping that somebody that missed out can get what they want and I can get my money out to buy other toys - Win, Win. :)

1) Glock 22 Gen 4 ANIB + 3rd factory mag + Remington Golden Sabre HP ammo
    Package $599 FTF'ish (6 feet, following the CDC Guidance) :-) Weatherford, Aledo, FT Worth, Texas DL, LTC holders preferred. PM if interested. :)
    7iJVPFIh.jpg

2) Glock 22 Gen 4 ANIB + 3rd factory mag + Remington Golden Sabre HP ammo
    Package $599 FTF'ish (6 feet, following the CDC Guidance) :-) Weatherford, Aledo, FT Worth, Texas DL, LTC holders preferred. PM if interested.
    wwvhrDwh.jpg

Not really looking to sell ammo but if you buy one of the M22's
    And you REALLY want to be ready for the Zombie Apocalypse you need ammo and I know there's been a run on ammo.
    So WITH THE GUNs ONLY-> 500 round case of Winchester Ranger Hollow point ammo - the good stuff. $300 - same price I found it for on Ammo Seek. I had this posted elsewhere and everybody was all upset that I wouldn't sell them just the ammo. Sorry, not sorry...

TopLKFgh.jpg

Thanks for looking and STAY SAFE!
    Military Camp

Attachments

• 7iJVPFIh.jpg
      7iJVPFIh.jpg
      182.2 KB · Views: 855
    • wwvhrDwh.jpg
      wwvhrDwh.jpg
      186.9 KB · Views: 848
    • TopLKFgh.jpg
      TopLKFgh.jpg
      160.8 KB · Views: 773
    Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I bought a couple of Glocks that have just been safe Queens.

I'll package them up with a 3rd factory mag rather than the normal 2 and box of good HP ammo to get you started. Both looked over by a Glock LE Armorer and are good to go. Listed as ANIB but I believe they are unfired. I have two other M22's and a M34 that get all the range time. ;). I know there's a run on guns or I wouldn't bother listing. Hoping that somebody that missed out can get what they want and I can get my money out to buy other toys - Win, Win. :)

1) Glock 22 Gen 4 ANIB + 3rd factory mag + Remington Golden Sabre HP ammo
    Package $599 FTF'ish (6 feet, following the CDC Guidance) :-) Weatherford, Aledo, FT Worth, Texas DL, TLC preferred. PM if interested. :)
    View attachment 206838

2) Glock 22 Gen 4 ANIB + 3rd factory mag + Remington Golden Sabre HP ammo
    Package $599 FTF'ish (6 feet, following the CDC Guidance) :-) Weatherford, Aledo, FT Worth, Texas DL, TLC preferred. PM if interested.
    View attachment 206839

Not really looking to sell ammo but if you buy one of the M22's
    And you REALLY want to be ready for the Zombie Apocalypse you need ammo and I know there's been a run on ammo.
    So WITH THE GUNs ONLY-> 500 round case of Winchester Ranger Hollow point ammo - the good stuff. $300 - same price I found it for on Ammo Seek. I had this posted elsewhere and everybody was all upset that I wouldn't sell them just the ammo. Sorry, not sorry...

View attachment 206840

Thanks for looking and STAY SAFE!
    I think your price is fair, but absolutely not willing to give you any TLC.:roflfunny::roflsmile: But if someone takes you up on it, well played sir, well played.

Top Bottom