• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    This is obviously for more than simply filming it, right?

This was in an article from NPR

“Bryan's name does appear in the police report filed the day of the shooting. Gregory McMichael told police that after he and his son Travis attempted and failed to stop Arbery, "Roddy" tried to intercept him, according to the report.”

It’s getting hard to follow because their stories don’t jive & they keep changing. It appears all 3 of them are in deep shit.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    1) There was no felony, not even a misdemeanor that day. Thus there can be no suspicion someone committed a felony if it did not occur.

2) You have completely misread the law. See post #148 where I broke down each phrase.
    There does not need to be a felony. The requirement is reasonable suspicion of a felony. And there sure seemed to be.

What you're claiming is not consistent with what's written, and doesn't really make any sense. What do you think the point of the second sentence is?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The other case? The two are in no way shape or form comparable unless you mean corrupt DA charging when they should and shouldnt.

Officials in the Aubrey case should be in jail.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Why was he in that house 4 times and refused to stop and wait for the police to show up? Also not a good idea to grab a shotgun someone else is holding?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    OK, this thread has officially gone to hell.

The subject is important enough that I want to keep the thread open. The normal way to handle this is to simply close the thread but, instead, I'm just going to delete everything for the last day or so and hope that some of you can be a bit more careful with your language in the future.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Good thing they wernt around when I went into homes under construction in my neighborhood. Three redneck rerards would have probably not needed a trial if they chased me down with a gun. I looked in homes under construction several times since I was buying. I didnt steal anything either.

These guys were all kinds of wrong here. No guy is gonna stop for three guys chasing him down. And most guys will fight in this guys situation if a shotgun is shoved in their face where they can grab it.

Top Bottom