• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    "Also collecting taxpayer-subsidized paychecks: Thornton’s adult roommate, a former nurse, who has indulged Thornton’s baby role-playing for the past decade."

Epic.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    This all goes hand-in-hand with the "child worship" obsession that's infected America the last two decades. It will only get worse...I see no end in sight.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    This shit makes me mad. He's taking welfare for that!? And that other faggot is still taking food stamps after winning $2,000,000!??!! ****!

prometheus

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Rockwall

Just puked in my mouth a bit.... where does this insanity end? When will somone in a position do somthing to stop crap like this, let him kill himself, take his checks away!

"May you lick the hand that feeds you, may your chains lay lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!"

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    What happened to survival of the fittest? This is what happens when we reward failure and punish success. It needs to be like it used to be. If you didn't get off your ass, get out, and do your best to work and provide for yourself you'd just die. No one was going to come along and change your diaper or feed you, you'd just die in the streets. Everyone needs a helping hand every once in awhile, but this is just frickin ridiculous.

Top Bottom