• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    In this instance, it is because the leftys are always playing the race card. BTW, what is a neocon? Is that a lefty term, used in an attempt, to insult conservatives?

Why do the neocons keep putting the race card in the deck and then complaining when it gets played?

Mr. Bojangles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Humble
    ...or a hero.

Side thought...if Obama's race is not an issue with neocons, then why does it keep popping up when they discuss his administration?

Some people's kids. 99% of the time Obama's race is brought up by conservatives, it's in response to the usual liberal complaint that anyone who opposes him only does so because he's black. Get out of that cave and open your eys.

BTW, use of the term "neocons" is a clear giveaway that you either get your news from MSNBC or NPR.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    These pathetic little people from the left simply have no class. I think that is one of the biggest issues I have with them. They resort to adolescent stunts such as these and think it's just fine... but let somebody from the right do the same and they want their head cut off.

If a liberal does stuff like that it's cute, but if a conservative does it it's racist, bigoted, homophobic, etc.

Dennis Prager had a great show the other day where he clearly outlined this hypocrisy with a huge number of examples. It was great!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Some people choose to express their 1A rights in tasteless ways. Like flag burners.

Actually these White House "expressions" offend me a hell of a lot less than what Westboro Baptist Church does, but I suppose these individuals do it on a less public platform.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    What's a neo con? Lol

It's one of these new fangled Republicans, like George Bush (H and W), who want to spend all your hard earned money for you - just on different big government initiatives than the liberals. Especially on anything nuc-a-lar or that defends 'merica (eagle squawking in the background).

Like a couple spoiled kids fighting over a toy that belongs to a third kid - who just wants them both to leave him the hell alone so he can play.

"Conservative Republicans" are almost non-existent these days.

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    It's one of these new fangled Republicans, like George Bush (H and W), who want to spend all your hard earned money for you - just on different big government initiatives than the liberals. Especially on anything nuc-a-lar or that defends 'merica (eagle squawking in the background).

Like a couple spoiled kids fighting over a toy that belongs to a third kid - who just wants them both to leave him the hell alone so he can play.

"Conservative Republicans" are almost non-existent these days.

Ka-ching!

Neoconservativism has brought us the Tea Baggers and is a big part in the current completely dysfunctional Congress. I am not trying to lay all the blame on the Republicans because there are a lot of extremist Democrats, but it seems that the current Republican Party has a no-compromise agenda and that is keeping anything from getting done in Congress.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    that is keeping anything from getting done in Congress.
    Good... I'd rather they not do anything at all instead of make new restrictions and regulations and waste more money; which it seems is the only thing congress is good at. If they want to "do" something then they can start repealing things.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I must admit, when Shumer, Clinton, Obama or other Liberal factions of our elected public servants appear on the TV, my middle finger leaps to attention! Reagon, who can get the red ass about him? As a conservative, I thought he did a pretty good job.

........................"Get the government off the backs of the people!" We could use more of that.

Flash

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I must admit, when Shumer, Clinton, Obama or other Liberal factions of our elected public servants appear on the TV, my middle finger leaps to attention! Reagon, who can get the red ass about him? As a conservative, I thought he did a pretty good job.

........................"Get the government off the backs of the people!" We could use more of that.

Flash

They "got the red ass about him" because they want the government on their backs, with a hand shoulder deep up their asses manipulating them like a g****mned marionette!

By the way, thanks! I hadn't heard the term "red ass" in a really long time.

Top Bottom