• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Is it still illegal to slap the shit out of someone? Because when I look at this it makes my pimp hand itch. These people have no class what so ever.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Without getting mad and calling them names, I'll just say that these people are human waste.

The biggest thing I have seen change in the 53 years I have been on this earth is the total erosion of respect. People simply have no respect for anything anymore. Hell, they don't even respect themselves.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    So they're idiots who don't recognize greatness. How is that a surprise to anyone?!?

Honestly, let them exercise their First Amendment rights, it doesn't change my mind about what an excellent president Reagan was!

As a matter of fact, Reagan's son tells a story where people were flipping off his day as they drove by in a limo on day. The Gipper just smiled and told his son, "Look, they think I'm #1!"

If Reagan himself can laugh at such stupidity, then why should we get all bothered by it? Those people are morons, and thank God we have great Americans like Reagan that defend their freedom to be as such!

But why the media even considers this newsworthy is beyond me. Notice they don't allow people to post comments about the article? I think they realize that the majority would lambast them for reporting it...

Cheers! M2

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Put a Republican in front of a Picture of obummer flipping the bird and he will instantly be labeled a racist.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Without getting mad and calling them names, I'll just say that these people are human waste.

The biggest thing I have seen change in the 53 years I have been on this earth is the total erosion of respect. People simply have no respect for anything anymore. Hell, they don't even respect themselves.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Hell, i've seen people on the right say and do bad things regarding Dems too. Who gives a shit, both sides have their share of tasteless people saying/doing horrible things.

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    Put a Republican in front of a Picture of obummer flipping the bird and he will instantly be labeled a racist.

...or a hero.

Side thought...if Obama's race is not an issue with neocons, then why does it keep popping up when they discuss his administration?

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    ...or a hero.

Side thought...if Obama's race is not an issue with neocons, then why does it keep popping up when they discuss his administration?

In this instance, it is because the leftys are always playing the race card. BTW, what is a neocon? Is that a lefty term, used in an attempt, to insult conservatives?

Top Bottom