• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    She's just frustrated because she was cursed with a triple-threat: Fat, ugly, and stupid.
    In this case, speaking purely technologically as related to her desire to come for the ARs F.U.S would translate, theoretically and hypothetically, into L.S.T. Large Slow Target.

Ofcourse it goes without saying I abhor violence and would never want a fat cell in her body harmed or so much as bruised. So I suggest she not try to take people legally derived and Constitutionally protected property from them as there are people out there who would actually inflict serious harm on anyone attempting such a thing.

MagnoliaTom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Texas
    Maybe why Beto came out to distract?

Anytime anything terrible happens, they immediately go to white, racist, MAGA, republican, alt right, etc to describe the villain (even before any facts come to light) When they don’t, you know they are already aware it was someone of their ilk. That’s probably why Francis was there. He’s a buffoon.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    It's still a mystery as to where he got the money to pay for all that equipment. I mean, it had to be $2K or more worth of gear. And how did he get to the gun store and back home with it since he didn't have a license and didn't know how to drive? And who trained him on the firearms? What did he use for ID to purchase the firearms?

In my mind, there has to be another party involved.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    It's still a mystery as to where he got the money to pay for all that equipment. I mean, it had to be $2K or more worth of gear. And how did he get to the gun store and back home with it since he didn't have a license and didn't know how to drive? And who trained him on the firearms? What did he use for ID to purchase the firearms?

Does a Texas ID card work?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

I was thinking the same thing after I read one of the articles about the shooter.

Those are interesting questions that need answered.

Did that person know something and not say anything? Who knew and how many knew? What did they know?

I think some of his social media hinted at something was brewing and going to happen.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Where did he get the money to buy two high end AR's ??

That’s what I had wondered too. Not only two long guns but apparently body armor plates and even a hand gun (if an earlier report was accurate). His grandfather said he was a felon and wasn’t supposed to have guns - if he knew he had guns, he would have reported him. The grandfather also reported he didn’t have a drivers license and had wondered who gave him a ride to buy the long guns.

I’m sure it will slowly all come out. It’s one reason the Lefties want to jump all over the ‘gun control’ scheme immediately. The more time that passes by, the more “gun laws” will be exposed as not having worked correctly OR at all. Strike while the iron is hot is their motto - doesn’t matter if their proposed laws would work or not.

See @ 3:05

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

There are lots of unanswered questions....

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas

I'm going to bet he got into Gramma's cash stash and that is what started the fight that got her shot.
    Who owned the truck he crashed anyway?

Top Bottom